Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2012, 09:30 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I also said in those posts that the woman needed to be hot. Men won't care how smart a woman is if he isn't attracted to her.

Dismissing me by calling my views crazy is the sign where you have NOTHING left to argue.

Like I said case closed.
I didn't say you were crazy, hon.

I do believe you have very little sense of self, at least based on these posts if they really all do reflect your (quickly changing) points of view. What can I say? Case closed indeed.

I don't think anybody on here said a man would go for someone he wasn't attracted to at all.

I'm not sure whom it is you're arguing with any more. Peace to you, I really do feel for you. I hope you eventually figure out who you are.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:33 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I didn't say you were crazy, hon.

I do believe you have very little sense of self, at least based on these posts if they really all do reflect your (quickly changing) points of view. What can I say? Case closed indeed.

I don't think anybody on here said a man would go for someone he wasn't attracted to at all.

I'm not sure whom it is you're arguing with any more. Peace to you, I really do feel for you. I hope you eventually figure out who you are.
Your right, my bad. You only mentioned that I don't know who I am, that you worry for me and that I change my views with the wind.

It was IMPLIED. Really to think that any man would take a woman who was decent looking and smart over the less smart bombshell is a foolish fantasy and I don't see the need for women to lie to themselves when the truth is apparent.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Really to think that any man would take a woman who was decent looking and smart over the less smart bombshell is a foolish fantasy and I don't see the need for women to lie to themselves when the truth is apparent.
I think you should go read the responses to the thread you just started. And I don't really think I need to say more.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:48 PM

307 posts, read 631,158 times
Quote:
Men want a lady who can handle what he needs her to in order to minimize his responsibilities, keep her mouth shut unless she needs to come to him for help to validate his leadership status every once in awhile and look damn good while doing it.

That is a good ideal for a sub, but most women aren't subs and most men aren't doms. Men come in as many different flavors as women do.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestyn View Post
That is a good ideal for a sub, but most women aren't subs and most men aren't doms. Men come in as many different flavors as women do.
^^ This...It's fine for a particular lifestyle but doesn't really do a good job of describing any sort of general trend.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:49 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,492 times
Quote:
Your right, my bad. You only mentioned that I don't know who I am, that you worry for me and that I change my views with the wind.

It was IMPLIED. Really to think that any man would take a woman who was decent looking and smart over the less smart bombshell is a foolish fantasy and I don't see the need for women to lie to themselves when the truth is apparent.
speak for yourself, there are plenty of men who would prefer the smarter women especially relationship wise. Oftentime the bombshell is just a goodlooking shell with no substance (not always).

Why as a man would I go for the really hot woman who couldnt challenge me intellectually? i'd get bored pretty quickly.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:50 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,255,257 times
Holy tangent Batman!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I think you should go read the responses to the thread you just started. And I don't really think I need to say more.
I completely agree. You don't need to say more.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:02 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,492 times
Quote:
I completely agree. You don't need to say more.
I think your reality is based on your own experience which does make sense. But people, men or women or not as one dimensional as you seem to believe. Perhaps men your age feel the same way you do, but guys who are a little older who are ready to settle down have different priorities, and the girl's main feature being 'hot' might not count as much as being able to hold a conversation, not be dumb as a brush etc

Old 02-23-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I think your reality is based on your own experience which does make sense. But people, men or women or not as one dimensional as you seem to believe. Perhaps men your age feel the same way you do, but guys who are a little older who are ready to settle down have different priorities, and the girl's main feature being 'hot' might not count as much as being able to hold a conversation, not be dumb as a brush etc
Men my age? I'm a chick.

Anyway it isn't really about what I think it boils down to human nature. Men want the women with the big boobs and the hips and women want men who can provide for them.

This is not some radical concept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships