Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2015, 05:51 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,239,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Body chemicals are one hell of a drug.
The best high I ever had was following natural childbirth.

high as a kite for HOURS.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 03:52 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,012,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra the shepherd View Post
women go into more of a trance then males even dutch scientists have officially shown that the part of the brain in the female which controls anxiety fear and emotion closes down during intercoarse. women do go into more of a trance and to be honoust a lot of them like to be sexist saying that they dont and everything. the reason men are just neutral in intercoarse is because we are alert and watchful its been scientificly explained while women just doze off into fairy land..
yes, men (and women i'm sure) do experience a highten state of sensivity due to the dopamine rush caused by the intimacy and sexual stimulation. i wouldn't say the guy becomes a different person, just you are getting to know a different primodial part of them. sex is a basic as you can get from an evolutionary development standpoint, so you are absolutely going to a core experience with them, such as deeply ingrained nueroplastic brain paths. now whether that experience is hot, cold, nuetral or different depends on the two individuals, their bond, passion in the moment, and preferred sex dance in bed.

the medical and social science literature shows that ppl can act differently when in love, again due to the nuerotransmitter rush and impact love has on brain activity. sex likewise stimulates certain brain activities and emotional states. would i call it a trance? i would say there are peak moments during the act of sex that do have hightened pleasurable emotional states that i would agree are "trance" like.... they usually involve involutary thoughts and sounds. one of the things i like seeing is a woman's eye involuntarily roll back as she enjoys herself. that's a good momentary trance like state

Old 03-10-2015, 05:54 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,513,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
If she's pretty enough... and if she is sweet enough...some of my rough and toughness melts away. Not five minutes before, I was doing something that scared or intimidated them. Some mistakenly viewed that as the way I am. No, you are just really pretty and I like you.
I gotta ask. What do you do? Show them your collection of bloody axes or your Leatherface collection?

Old 03-10-2015, 07:43 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Lmao!

Old 03-10-2015, 07:53 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,776,075 times
That trance like state is him thinking about tax codes or baseball why trying to last a little longer and not pop too soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships