Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 04:22 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
There is a huge difference between 6 months and 6 weeks.
If you were already posting here - why is this your first post?
I've been pregnant. The girl I was before was never long gone. Either you are seeing things that aren't there or you didn't know her well enough in the beginning.
Because he's probably using a 3rd screenname. This user name just joined this month and has 1 post but there's 2 other user names with a very, very similar story. I'm wondering if this is the guy who is 21 and she's the 18 year old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 06:19 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Another prime example of why people who don't really know one another should NOT be having sex
No, another prime example of people who don't know each other well failing to use adequate birth control.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:31 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
No, another prime example of people who don't know each other well failing to use adequate birth control.
No birth control is 100% effective

If people are going to have sex they better know the person well enough and actually care about them, to risk having to co-parent together for the next 20 years.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:50 PM

18 posts, read 35,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Because he's probably using a 3rd screenname. This user name just joined this month and has 1 post but there's 2 other user names with a very, very similar story. I'm wondering if this is the guy who is 21 and she's the 18 year old.
no it's my first post and it's 6 week's,i couldnt activate my acount and i made a mistake typing the text sorry for that

Old 03-30-2012, 06:52 PM

i dont know where to edit my thread so it's 6 weeks

Old 04-01-2012, 03:02 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I would get an attorney. If Dad wants to talk to you....talk to an attorney first. Hope this girl was over 18. Talk to this attorney about what your rights are, and also request a paternity test....You will be able to get visitation if this is your baby. You will need to pay child support. Watch for court papers....see an attorney right away to find out what to expect and your options.

See? Now why do people always assume that the mother will get custody?!

It's bogus IMO, a good majority of men are better fathers than the mothers are moms.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:56 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post

"then about 6 (months/weeks)??"

"She hasn’t returned my stuff (the surprises/gifts he got her)"

Why bother posting similar stories under 3 different screen names???......Perhaps they didn't get the answer they were looking for under the first 2 names.

Clues are always left. Its like they're begging you to call them out on the story.

Its par for the course.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
"then about 6 (months/weeks)??"

"She hasn’t returned my stuff (the surprises/gifts he got her)"

Why bother posting similar stories under 3 different screen names???......Perhaps they didn't get the answer they were looking for under the first 2 names.

Clues are always left. Its like they're begging you to call them out on the story.

Its par for the course.
as i said i never post similiar story on other screen name what's the ponit doing that?the answer is going to be the same,and im not asking for the answer just a simple advice what to do,and in what way to act to prove her that im changing and how to gain a chance to get us back together,i know that she has feelings for me,she is just to **** off over my action,AND SHE IS 6 WEEKS PREGNANT now she is going into the 7 week,
i post copy my all post from other site that's why is saying that i alredy posted here SORRY for that
and she didnt returned my stuff not gifts,i mean clothes,laptop and other stuff what i have there

Old 04-01-2012, 05:52 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo13 View Post
as i said i never post similiar story on other screen name what's the ponit doing that?the answer is going to be the same,and im not asking for the answer just a simple advice what to do,and in what way to act to prove her that im changing and how to gain a chance to get us back together,i know that she has feelings for me,she is just to **** off over my action,AND SHE IS 6 WEEKS PREGNANT now she is going into the 7 week,
i post copy my all post from other site that's why is saying that i alredy posted here SORRY for that
and she didnt returned my stuff not gifts,i mean clothes,laptop and other stuff what i have there
Dude I didn't just fall off the turnip truck and I've been around the forum long enough to figure out what the scoop is.

So, we'll have agree to disagree on the validity of your dilemma.

Good Luck though.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
demo13....I can totally understand why her dad wants to "talk" to you.....I can't really help you though,...as I don't know to what excesses your jealousy reared it's ugly head.....what happened?..what did you do that turned her away from you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships