Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 AM

774 posts, read 2,602,482 times

Advertisements

Yes it's a deal breaker but for which person.

You need to know that you are sexually comparable before you say I Do. What if he's a complete train wreck in bed and can't satisfy you. You'll eventually get tired of it and go looking for satisfaction somewhere else.

Same goes for him. If you can't satisfy his needs then he'll go looking and the marriage will be over..

You need to spend a few months doing the naughty and make sure you are right for each other if you plan to honestly spend the rest of your life together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2012, 08:07 AM

109 posts, read 128,437 times
For me, nope. Some is better than nothing, and besides, cuddling is better anyways.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:12 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,302,712 times
Guys are easy. If your half way decent looking and can at least thrust your hips somewhat accordingly, you're probably in the clear.

I fear for you on the other hand though. Women are much more complicated and require a finesse when it comes to sex. What if he can't satisfy you? That would be my #1 concern.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:48 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
I have not read any of the responses. I am going to be brutally honest. I don't think I could date a person long if "she" sucked in bed. I'll quickly tell you why. For one, chemistry is chemistry. If someone doesn't feel right in the sack, then most likely there isn't a lot of chemistry. I was sleeping with this girl years ago, who was like humping a log. Seriously. She was so bad, I felt like I was raping her. She just laid there. Sorry, but my hand would and could give me more satisfaction. I got the feeling she was abused in some way. Because she was "willing" to do anything, yet lacked any kind of enthusiasm while doing so..Needless to say, it creeped me out. We didn't go out, but we slept together a few times. I still haven't forgotten how awful she was. It has been around fifteen years. So to answer the question, no I would not date a women who was that bad in bed. However, if they were teachable, that might be different. However, the girl I'm talking about was no virgin. Had been around a bit (if you know what I mean). So if they suck that bad with that much experience. Then my ego's not big enough to think that I could fix her..

Last edited by supermanpansy; 04-09-2012 at 08:58 AM..

Old 04-09-2012, 09:08 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,015,449 times
What I find satisfying with my wife is reading her emotions, reactions, body movements, etc, to learn ways to increase and multiply her satisfaction (as she is doing the same right back).

Anyone can have mechanical "sex" to get off. Heck, as a guy, I can do that without a partner without much of a problem.

There is just something which is far more bonding, emotionally connecting and satisfying, when working with your lover to make the experiences "better" each time. To learning about what pleases them, and nurturing those things to enhance them further.

Really, isn't the chemistry in this aspect of a relationship similar to other areas too? Isn't learning about each other, finding out what each other really likes, and working together to multiply those things for each other one of the great pleasures in having a LTR and marriage?

IMO Chemistry is more than just getting along great or providing something pleasing to each other, but also growing that chemistry to make it all greater, thus by finding joy through the joy your partner receives from you.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:12 AM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I have not read any of the responses. I am going to be brutally honest. I don't think I could date a person long if "she" sucked in bed. I'll quickly tell you why. For one, chemistry is chemistry. If someone doesn't feel right in the sack, then most likely there isn't a lot of chemistry. I was sleeping with this girl years ago, who was like humping a log. Seriously. She was so bad, I felt like I was raping her. She just laid there. Sorry, but my hand would and could give me more satisfaction. I got the feeling she was abused in some way. Because she was "willing" to do anything, yet lacked any kind of enthusiasm while doing so..Needless to say, it creeped me out. We didn't go out, but we slept together a few times. I still haven't forgotten how awful she was. It has been around fifteen years. So to answer the question, no I would not date a women who was that bad in bed. However, if they were teachable, that might be different. However, the girl I'm talking about was no virgin. Had been around a bit (if you know what I mean). So if they suck that bad with that much experience. Then my ego's not big enough to think that I could fix her..
Fortunately these types are rare from my experience. I'm sure theres an equivalent in a man too. A friend of mine (Female) used to say her old boyfriend would jump on and go all night and just hammer away and he thought he was great just because he lasted a long time . Theres definately a disconnect in both cases.

Unless your Lover is laying there afterwards with with a blank look on her face, unable to talk with stars and birds circling around her head why even bother

Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
I am really nervous because my fiance and I havent slept together. We have been together for 2 years. We have been engaged for a year. Anyway We were close on MANY MANY MANY numerous occasions but I backed off
So you go home with blue ovaries and he goes home with blue balls . If he's thinking of marrying you you can be assured he doesn't mind if you have or don't have experience.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So you go home with blue ovaries and he goes home with blue balls . If he's thinking of marrying you you can be assured he doesn't mind if you have or don't have experience.
From what I understand if you have had blue balls for that long they have already caused irreversable damage and your kids are going to look like Jon Goeslin from Kate plus 8.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:46 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,324,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock-Os View Post
cuddling is better anyways.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
But is that a deal breaker if you suck in sack???
yeah , it is.

i ask myself one question -- if we're frigging, and I stop moving, then does the whole thing STOP?

If so, then she sucks in the sack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships