Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 08:39 AM

24 posts, read 153,630 times

Advertisements

Myth: Good Men Are Hard To Find - YouTube

Old 04-05-2012, 09:06 AM

209 posts, read 657,921 times
Very true... I see it all the time... and it happens to me

Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
This may come as a shock to some men, but the same standards men have (not dating certain types of women that look certain ways) women have standards too.... what's really annoying is this idea that b/c a woman can get a fu*k buddy that somehow equates to 'getting a good man.' LOL. Really? To women that don't want a Mod cut: language buddy that's not even thought to be a viable option PERIOD. What's so hard to understand about that? If this is the case, men can always get a woman too -- hookers. But of course they don't consider that a viable option or equating to 'having their own woman,' right? Of course not. Why should women be expected to take any run of the mill man that comes along, when men don't do the same?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-05-2012 at 10:40 PM..

Old 04-05-2012, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
what's really annoying is this idea that b/c a woman can get a fu*k buddy that somehow equates to 'getting a good man.' LOL. Really? To women that don't want a Mod cut: language. buddy that's not even thought to be a viable option PERIOD. What's so hard to understand about that? If this is the case, men can always get a woman too -- hookers. But of course they don't consider that a viable option or equating to 'having their own woman,' right? Of course not.
you nitpicked at one thing he said and compared free Mod cut: language buddies to paid illegal hookers... men would be jumping for joy if they could get sex like women without paying for it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-05-2012 at 10:43 PM..

Old 04-05-2012, 09:23 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKidd View Post
you nitpicked at one thing he said and compared free Mo dcut: language buddies to paid illegal hookers... men would be jumping for joy if they could get sex like women without paying for it.

I wasn't nitpicking -- he's the one that mentioned it and was one of the first things out of his mouth....My point is this exactly you see the irony in one half of the scenario but not the irony in the other? How convenient. Paying for it was not the point, the point was: They don't see hookers as an option any more then women see any ol' man on the street as an options. Men have standards about the women they deem as acceptable/datable to them and so do women. Frankly, I feel no remorse for these men but not for the reasons you might think. I feel no remorse for them b/c I been in the situation numerous times where I was rejected by men for things I considered to be not so major; I was stunned by the things they judge and nitpick on concerning women.... it's OK for them to reject women for any reasons but not okay for women to do the same? Keep telling yourself that.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-05-2012 at 10:44 PM..

Old 04-05-2012, 09:34 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Quote:
I wasn't nitpicking -- he's the one that mentioned it and was one of the first things out of his mouth....My point is this exactly you see the irony in one half of the scenario but not the irony in the other? How convenient. Paying for it was not the point, the point was: They don't see hookers as an option any more then women see any ol' man on the street as an options. Men have standards about the women they deem as acceptable/datable to them and so do women. Frankly, I feel no remorse for these men but not for the reasons you might think. I feel no remorse for them b/c I been in the situation numerous times where I was rejected by men for things I considered to be not so major; I was stunned by the things they judge and nitpick on concerning women.... it's OK for them to reject women for any reasons but not okay for women to do the same? Keep telling yourself that.

Yeh..I see both sexes pull that "too picky" thing or go for a 10 when they are a 4 and then get all bitter about it.

I did like the one line he said in another vid of his though:
"I am anti feminist because I am for equality"

Its what it is supposed to be but zealots turn it into a vadge power movement that looks down on men. It is also being used to tear down women who like conventional beauty for themselves. (makeup etc)
Another good idea perverted by the masses.

Pretty interesting though about the % of both sexes procreating. You could take that as getting laid or men who don't want to have kids.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
its nitpicky to point out one sentence in a 4 minute video and make a post on that point rather than address the entire video.

when did anyone say that men didn't reject women for stupid reasons? i sure didn't say that and it should be implied in his video. i'd be willing to bet that even though men rejected you for stupid things, you still had other options, much more than men do. picky men tend to be the ones in demand, and if they're not in demand they will really never find anyone, and as he said in the video, the "other" men don't exist to women so it doesn't matter if they would bend over backwards to please.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Good men aren't hard to find just as good women aren't hard to find.
Good people who are attractive, interesting, and fun to be around are hard to find.
Good people who are attractive, interesting, and fun to be around who reciprocate the attraction and want what you want are harder to find.

Another video by the poster.

American Women Are Human Garbage

Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
If you listen to his other vids you will find that he's just another complaining tool on the net. He's garbage.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Yeh..I see both sexes pull that "too picky" thing or go for a 10 when they are a 4 and then get all bitter about it.

I did like the one line he said in another vid of his though:
"I am anti feminist because I am for equality"

Its what it is supposed to be but zealots turn it into a vadge power movement that looks down on men. It is also being used to tear down women who like conventional beauty for themselves. (makeup etc)
Another good idea perverted by the masses.

Pretty interesting though about the % of both sexes procreating. You could take that as getting laid or men who don't want to have kids.
yes both sexes pull this, but to me his vid was just focused on women doing it (maybe he'll do a video the other way??)

im not sure, but i remember in college talking about dna samples from ancestors indicating that more women reproduced than men, so if im remembering correctly the percentages wouldn't just be for men in 2012 who dont want kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships