Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times

Advertisements

Do you always assume you're getting sex?

Here's the thing, I like to make out heavily without having it lead to sex. Call it juvenile, but that's just me. Anyways, I met someone who I would very much like to make out with so I'm thinking of maybe inviting him over to my place. I do plan to talk to this guy beforehand about how I like to make out without sex because it's not like I want to be a tease. Then I think I might be a bit naive about things because all the guys I've made out with in the past (it's only been 6 guys) were really cool and respectful of my boundaries (even when we went very far and did everything except actual sex), but I know every guy might not be that way.

So to be honest, I don't really know this particular guy that well at all. He seems nice and I have a good feeling about him in my gut, but I could be wrong. I usually don't invite people over until 3-5 dates, but it's only going to be our second date... It's kind of an urgent situation because he'll be leaving town very soon, so we don't really have much time left together and I just wouldn't want him to leave without us making out first.

So it basically becomes an issue of putting myself in a vulnerable position by being alone in my home with a man who I don't know very well and getting him sexually worked up in the process when I know that it's unlikely that I'm going to want to have actual sex with him. (Now that I've typed this all out, I see that it all sounds really bad. LOL)

So I guess I'm just wondering if I'm like delusional about life and crazy to think that it's ok to do what I do and not expect to eventually get raped or have the guy get really upset? Is making out without having sex really too much to ask?

Old 06-03-2012, 06:01 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post

Here's the thing, I like to make out heavily without having it lead to sex. Call it juvenile, but that's just me. Anyways, I met someone who I would very much like to make out with so I'm thinking of maybe inviting him over to my place. I do plan to talk to this guy beforehand about how I like to make out without sex because it's not like I want to be a tease. Then I think I might be a bit naive about things because all the guys I've made out with in the past (it's only been 6 guys) were really cool and respectful of my boundaries (even when we went very far and did everything except actual sex), but I know every guy might not be that way.

So to be honest, I don't really know this particular guy that well at all. He seems nice and I have a good feeling about him in my gut, but I could be wrong. I usually don't invite people over until 3-5 dates, but it's only going to be our second date... It's kind of an urgent situation because he'll be leaving town very soon, so we don't really have much time left together and I just wouldn't want him to leave without us making out first.

So it basically becomes an issue of putting myself in a vulnerable position by being alone in my home with a man who I don't know very well and getting him sexually worked up in the process when I know that it's unlikely that I'm going to want to have actual sex with him. (Now that I've typed this all out, I see that it all sounds really bad. LOL)

So I guess I'm just wondering if I'm like delusional about life and crazy to think that it's ok to do what I do and not expect to eventually get raped or have the guy get really upset? Is making out without having sex really too much to ask?

I would understand a girls boundries and respect it, buuuuuuuuut I'd definitely be expecting sex. I'd definitely go to take off her shirt 100% of the time .

I wouldn't be mad , especially if it was early on, cant expect everyone to put out right away.

Last edited by intelfan11315; 06-03-2012 at 06:10 PM..

Old 06-03-2012, 06:05 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Things start to ache with making out too long...

You follow.

I hate to sound like your typical guy, but I have too.

Don't do it....

Old 06-03-2012, 06:08 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:

In this particular case, I suggest sparing the guy the disappointment.

[why start the car if you're not going anywhere?]

Old 06-03-2012, 06:10 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:

It does sound bad. If the guy is ok with it then do as you please. Personally, if you invite me over and you told that we're going to have a heavy make-out session, I would still believe that we'd be having sex as soon as my hands went down your pants. I'd see you as a tease that likes to play hard to get until you get all w*t down there and then it would be on. But I say that bc who tells a guy that they're going to have a heavy make out session for the second date but no sex? Answer: A woman that wants to get 'fired up' down there without being seen as a wh*re. Heavy make out is the gateway drug to a heavy sex session. At least in my eyes it is.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
It does sound bad. If the guy is ok with it then do as you please. Personally, if you invite me over and you told that we're going to have a heavy make-out session, I would still believe that we'd be having sex as soon as my hands went down your pants.
Yes, see that's the thing. I know that some guys are going to think that I'm just saying that so that I don't seem too easy, but I'm actually really serious about not wanting to have sex. Maybe I probably shouldn't let it go to the point of hands down my pants, but I sometimes do.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:13 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Yes, see that's the thing. I know that some guys are going to think that I'm just saying that so that I don't seem too easy, but I'm actually really serious about not wanting to have sex. Maybe I probably shouldn't let it go to the point of hands down my pants, but I sometimes do.

How old are you????

Old 06-03-2012, 06:17 PM

27,547 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Heavy make out session without sex?

Sounds like friend zone to me.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:18 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:
Are you kidding me?? When hands go down the pants a guy is expecting oral or straight up sex. And why wouldn't he expect that. Most women who go that level are either going to do oral or will have sex with the guy. That's been my experience.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
How old are you????
I'm an adult, but I've never had sexual intercourse. I have yet to want to go that far with anyone. I'd like to meet someone who I desire in that way, but it hasn't happened yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships