Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2008, 06:15 PM

388 posts, read 328,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Nudity is beautiful...have you seen any really beatiful art, sculptures, etc.?
I'm not into that kind of nudity - I enjoy the real thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones96 View Post
Personally I don't care at all for strip clubs. I really don't want some skanky girl rubbing her crab lice all over me.
I've only been to a strip club once or twice. I was forced to go one time, and my buddies bought me a lap dance without my knowledge. Anyway, this real hot (naked) girl just came over and started doing her thing, and she asked me if I was OK and having a good time. lol - I guess I was just frozen or something - I've never been in a position where I'm not able to touch back. It was kind of lame, actually. It's like getting to second base, not even third and far from home. Screw that.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2008, 07:12 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
LOL
wull, I don't know what's wrong, but I keep trying to learn how to pole dance, but I just can't seem to pry the stupid pole loose?????

so tell me, anyone have a manual?
Ya know creme, I've tried prying on thick poles myself, but I could never get them loose

Old 01-08-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Americans are ashamed and scared of nudity.
No, I don't think that's true. I keep trying to convince my husband that when the kids are not around, it's really NOT necessary for him to wear any clothing. All it does is make for more laundry for me to do everyday Sheesh, if he would only wise up

Old 01-08-2008, 07:17 PM

388 posts, read 328,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
No, I don't think that's true. I keep trying to convince my husband that when the kids are not around, it's really NOT necessary for him to wear any clothing. All it does is make for more laundry for me to do everyday Sheesh, if he would only wise up
Good point. Make sure you keep the blinds open so the Peeping Toms get a good look, too!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:21 AM

13 posts, read 39,069 times
Men are sexy and I adore them. However, I wouldn't go have "fun" at a strip club where "men" attempt to coerce me out of money, let alone pay ten dollars for a drink. It depends on your personal level of entertainment value. I don't approve and would not appreciate nor would I look the other way if my man frequented them for fun, drinks or otherwise. Open a male strip clubs and I bet the place goes out of business prematurely. I wouldn't date a stripper either, just something about it. Call it society...

Old 01-09-2008, 11:02 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,825,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
... I keep trying to convince my husband that ... it's really NOT necessary for him to wear any clothing. All it does is make for more laundry for me to do everyday ...
I would rather do load of laundry every day then have to deal with getting skid marks, pee dribbles, and fart odors out of the sofa.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
I would rather do load of laundry every day then have to deal with getting skid marks, pee dribbles, and fart odors out of the sofa.
Ya know, sometimes CD land is better than the morning paper

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 01-09-2008, 02:09 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,431,487 times
Quote:
OMG.....CD is way to funny today!!! ROTFL!!!!
Quote:
Ya know, sometimes CD land is better than the morning paper
Boy, isn't THAT the truth....LOL.

Anyway...back to the original posted question.....No, I don't mind strip clubs at all, and I am open minded.
I'd say :"Whatever floats your boat".
And, the "reason" and "argument" about strip club equals cheating...nope, I don't agree at all.
Because, chances are, the person in need to cheat, can do that anywhere, at any given time...and doesn't have to make a trip for that to the strip club.
I also don't understand some people saying that viewing a visual image (watching strippers, computer, magazines etc) to being equal cheating.
Cheating for me is the physical part and actually "being there" having body contact.......But then maybe some have different points of views, and I respect that as well.

Last edited by MB2; 01-09-2008 at 02:17 PM..

Old 01-14-2008, 02:07 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,581,217 times
Explain, then when Jesus says in the book of Matthew that "He who looks at a woman with lust has committed adultery in his own heart."
Who do you think he's speaking to? I know this isn't popular for someone to spout off scripture here, but I must for the sake of men and women who think that this type of behavior doesn't matter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB2 View Post
OMG.....CD is way to funny today!!! ROTFL!!!!

Boy, isn't THAT the truth....LOL.

Anyway...back to the original posted question.....No, I don't mind strip clubs at all, and I am open minded.
I'd say :"Whatever floats your boat".
And, the "reason" and "argument" about strip club equals cheating...nope, I don't agree at all.
Because, chances are, the person in need to cheat, can do that anywhere, at any given time...and doesn't have to make a trip for that to the strip club.
I also don't understand some people saying that viewing a visual image (watching strippers, computer, magazines etc) to being equal cheating.
Cheating for me is the physical part and actually "being there" having body contact.......But then maybe some have different points of views, and I respect that as well.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:17 PM

1,222 posts, read 5,017,881 times
Quote:
Eloquently put.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships