Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 12:16 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times

Advertisements

The tubal ligation for a woman is a much more invasive surgery. As well as the hysterectomy.

'Your' surgery is a piece of cake... I have seen in on tv along with the other surgery, compare/contrast.

What is it? The vas deferens? they just pull that little thingamabob out and snip and clip and voila, all done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2007, 12:19 PM

27,345 posts, read 27,400,159 times
Oh it cant be that bad, a long needle with a couple of shots down there, to help numb you, then they make that incision with that razor sharp knife thing-y, and it doesnt really take long, just dont sneeze, cough or try to clear your throat during that procedure. (Am I bad or what??!!)

Old 09-25-2007, 12:26 PM

335 posts, read 1,209,027 times
maybe I could have her wear a garlic necklace........naw wouldn't work, I like garlic too much. anyone got anything that does not involve a needle and knife down there? like some old ancient secret, like standing on one leg and singing the national anthem, something less painful

Old 09-25-2007, 12:31 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berries View Post
maybe I could have her wear a garlic necklace........naw wouldn't work, I like garlic too much. anyone got anything that does not involve a needle and knife down there? like some old ancient secret, like standing on one leg and singing the national anthem, something less painful
My goodness man, suck it up LOL

Old 09-25-2007, 12:32 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,908,578 times
Default just bein' silly!...:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury
Yeah, I'm pretty squeamish thinking about that, though I hear it's nothing....

Maybe change your handle to "No berries" ???

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
SEEDLESS BERRIES !!!!!

BERRY DEFLATED!!! ...

Old 09-25-2007, 12:41 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,160,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berries View Post
Are you openly admitting that women are the stronger sex ????

You wife has been gutted like a fish 5 TIMES !
NOBODY wants a knife or needle in their netherlands ( including women!).

Don't mean to be harsh, but.....if you find some old ancient secret, let me know how it works for you. Then tell me when your next one is due !

Old 09-25-2007, 12:49 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Surge View Post
Oh it cant be that bad, a long needle with a couple of shots down there, to help numb you, then they make that incision with that razor sharp knife thing-y, and it doesnt really take long, just dont sneeze, cough or try to clear your throat during that procedure. (Am I bad or what??!!)
LOL... Thinking about it is enough to make me sneeze!

Power Surge, I think that deserves a couple of Rep points, and a "Go To Your Room"..

Old 09-25-2007, 12:50 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Sorry if it appears we are picking on you and having fun at your expense, but what women have to go through is so much worse.
If that is all we had to do is snip snip, cough, cough I would love it.....
We get poked, prodded, squeezed to near deflation, cut, stitched and that is normal for paps, mamo's and pregnancy. LOL

Old 09-25-2007, 12:56 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,846,635 times
Well, I know you don't like condoms - but somebody will have to give up...Or you or her...Wish you the best luck!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 01:07 PM

14 posts, read 39,797 times
I am scared of having knives down in my "region", and birth control is becomong necessary as the mini-van is now completly full of youngins!!!!. My wife does not want to take the pill due to health concerns, and being the bullhead that I am I dont want to use a condominium!! iud is not likely either. My wife does the temperture chart but with little success as we have had 5 sons in 10 years with her "ryhthm method" I told her she should reread the book!! any old wives cures for birth control that do not involve abstinence as my wife, after 5 kids, is even hotter than when we met. Any help would be appreciated

I am going through the same thing with my husband. We have three children and I had a c-section each time. I am 34 and hubby is 40 and he is afraid of the knife too. He also doesnt do the condom thing either because of the the reactions that i have to the latex. I also dont take the pill. We have found that the sponge works well for us, it can be brought over the counter. There are also other over the counter birth control methods, check out your local drug store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships