Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 11:53 PM

545 posts, read 1,556,164 times

Advertisements

I've become interested in paying for female services but I'm wondering about the stigma tied to each tier of service. If I do these then I'll probably tell my future girlfriend about it so I'm worried about the repercussions...

1. Strip Clubs
2. Erotic Massages
3. Sex (including the Clinton kind)

I've heard that a lot of women actually accompany their partners to #1 so I guess there's not much stigma involved with that. But what about the other two? Is #3 a deal-breaker for a girl who might be interested in me?

I've never done any of them before so I might just start with #1 for now. I can't get even remotely attractive girls in real life. There's probably a lot of reasons for that and I'm working on some of them. But for now I just want to get some release.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:55 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkiel View Post
I've become interested in paying for female services but I'm wondering about the stigma tied to each tier of service.

1. Strip Clubs
2. Erotic Massages

I've heard that a lot of women actually accompany their partners to #1 so I guess there's not much stigma involved with that. But what about the other two? Is #3 a deal-breaker for a girl who might be interested in me?

I've never done any of them before so I might just start with #1 for now. I can't get even remotely attractive girls in real life. There's probably a lot of reasons for that and I'm working on some of them. But for now I just want to get some release.
The what?

Is that a new type of std?

Oh wait, you mean the STIGMA!!!! lol.....why would there be a "stigma" if you don't tell anybody?

No one cares....!!!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:12 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times
Weird. So you havent done any of the 3, and youre worried about elling your fantasy future girlfriend and how she will react? What if you dont like any of those? If you do, do what you have to do and keep it to yourself. Your fantasy grilfriend wont mind.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:24 AM

601 posts, read 759,003 times
I said it once ill say it again..hookers are cheaper than girlfriends. In fact, girlfriend should be considered a degree of prostitution. compare the #s

Old 07-17-2012, 12:30 AM

61,740 posts, read 87,172,581 times
You don't need a GF to get free sex. There are many willing women, no strings attached. So, why you don't get any and contemplate to pay for it?

Old 07-17-2012, 12:43 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,045 times
He said the "Clinton kind" Lol

Old 07-17-2012, 12:43 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,588 times
Quote:
I've become interested in paying for female services but I'm wondering about the stigma tied to each tier of service. If I do these then I'll probably tell my future girlfriend about it so I'm worried about the repercussions...

1. Strip Clubs
2. Erotic Massages

I've spent a lot of time in strip clubs. It's what big bad guys do when they went out and got drunk after they toreass out of the house on a Friday and Saturday night in old hotrods and Harley's. I don't drink, but I always drove their drunk asses home. I kept them from getting into too much trouble while there too. I had a good time, but money goes fast even if you aren't drinking. I guess I gave all that stuff up when I was somewhere between 28 and 30. No one does it anymore and we haven't been there in years. When you are single and alone, I guess it's exciting for a young guy. Once you get a bit older you start to see it for what it really is. I had to work my butt off for two hours for what this broad took from me in less than five minutes. It puts the cabosh on it really quick when you think. As long as they were good looking, it was a lot of fun. Nowadays, the chicks got really skanky with all their body art and piercings. Shaved beavers are gross too. It's a young mans game now. We don't want any part of it or the women working there now. Never did the #2 or #3. Both are illegal as hell.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:58 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
"The Clinton kind?" How is visiting a strip club prostution? How silly. If simple clinical terms are offending then maybe the questions should nto be asked. Just sayin'.

2 and 3 are against the law in most of the US.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:12 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:

1. Strip Clubs
2. Erotic Massages

Why in the world would you tell your future girlfriend that you paid a prostitute? That is just silly. Strip Clubs are no big deal and generally "look but NO touch". Erotic Massages are a nice phrase for "Illegal Prostitution". Sex is for free from any number of women who you can find at the nearest club, bar, church social, grocery, park, etc. etc. etc

If you insist on paying a prostitute you should go to whichever state it is legal then there are less repercussions as far as being arrested for soliciting a prostitite, STD's, etc.

(I don't understand why dating and sex seem to be so difficult for so many).

Old 07-17-2012, 01:42 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,921,102 times
Quote:

1. Strip Clubs
2. Erotic Massages

Joke??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships