Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 08:30 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,724,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Actually, yes. Interesting, educated, well-rounded, in shape, eats right, strong values, solid character... sure, no problem.

But we all know those things do not count, especially in this age. No way.
Rabbit, it's a numbers game. Its trial & error that is affected by availability, access & location. No doubt it can be a struggle for some, but you must remain confident in who you are. Don't let your lack of success dictate that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 08:30 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Actually, yes. Interesting, educated, well-rounded, in shape, eats right, strong values, solid character... sure, no problem.

But we all know those things do not count, especially in this age. No way.
That's not what I see when I read your posts... As a female, I'm pretty objective and open to many types of men. Most of what I see from you is bitter.

Would you date bitter?

Even if your life is in the crapper, have a sense of humor about it. You could be way worse off than you are.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:33 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,545,143 times
Quote:
No matter what it is, no matter who I am interested in, no matter what plans I wish to carry out, no matter what my desires are, if it's something I want then there is no way it can happen. Women call all the shots when it comes to relationships. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions. I could be the most decent, kindest, gentlest, interesting, 'buff' - not that I care about that one very much, but I digress - educated, whatever guy there is and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. None.
Then grow a pair and maybe your relationships will change.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:36 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
That's a lie.

You think that if I really wanted a relationship bad enough it can just happen? Are you serious? That is insane... that goal involves ANOTHER PERSON, yes, another person who does not want me! And all women, it seems, are 'other persons'. THEY are the people who are stopping me so your clicheed response has zero validity in my experience.
but this is exactly why youre not having any luck reaching this goal. you are blaming your misfortrunes and lack of success with the opposite sex, on women. It is easier this weay because you dont have to take any responsibility for real reason this is happening. Time to stand in front of a mirror for a little while, and give yourself a gut check, if you want the real reason for failing with women. ITS YOU!!!!!. unless youre willing to admit it, take a realistic look at whats happening - nothing will come of it and nothing will improve. You are good enough to get most available women, you just dont know it nor do you act like it. In fact, judging by your threads, such as this one, you do everything in your might to repel women. Sorry for the harsh words, but i think youre a cool dude and you deserve honesty.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:31 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
but this is exactly why youre not having any luck reaching this goal. you are blaming your misfortrunes and lack of success with the opposite sex, on women. It is easier this weay because you dont have to take any responsibility for real reason this is happening. Time to stand in front of a mirror for a little while, and give yourself a gut check, if you want the real reason for failing with women. ITS YOU!!!!!. unless youre willing to admit it, take a realistic look at whats happening - nothing will come of it and nothing will improve. You are good enough to get most available women, you just dont know it nor do you act like it. In fact, judging by your threads, such as this one, you do everything in your might to repel women. Sorry for the harsh words, but i think youre a cool dude and you deserve honesty.
Take responsibility for what? My looks? Sorry, can't change that. Height? Oh, nope, that too... can't change that one either. Now, with that said, do I have an issue with my height? No way. I am very comfortable with it, rather it's women who are not. Why is that? Well, we know why... plenty of posts from women here 'uh, Napoleon Complex', 'not able to satisfy sexually', 'size matters', etc.

I do not believe that, sorry. I have been TOLD that I am not 'good enough' - and for reasons that have nothing to do with who I am but rather what I am.

Women are repelled because they choose to be repelled... I cannot and will not assume any responsibility for their actions. It is THEIR choice.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:38 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Women call all the shots when it comes to relationships. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions.

Fail.

This is not an absolute.

This problem is, when you have a goal that involves another person, that person has to be on board too otherwise it's not going to work. Nothing you can do about it, but it is not just women that call the shots.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Fail.

This is not an absolute.

This problem is, when you have a goal that involves another person, that person has to be on board too otherwise it's not going to work. Nothing you can do about it, but it is not just women that call the shots.
Yes they do. In my experience. And they are NEVER 'on board' with me. EVER. Not in the past 11 years at least. I've hit a concrete wall and there is no getting through it.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:49 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Yes they do. In my experience. And they are NEVER 'on board' with me. EVER. Not in the past 11 years at least. I've hit a concrete wall and there is no getting through it.
Of course in your personal experience, unless you've tried to date men??

But to say across the board it's always the women that call the shots is false. There are plenty of women that feel the same way when it comes to men.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:00 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,880 times
You sound like a toddler having a tantrum.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
You sound like a toddler having a tantrum.
So having 'issues' is akin to having a tantrum? Brilliant response indeed. Nice going.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships