Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 12:09 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've only seen cat fights when a woman thinks another woman is 'moving in on her man' i.e. she's in an established relationship.

You may not notice the man stuff because you are a man. I think a lot of it is subconscious and men don't realize they're doing it.

We also have the bro code. Women have no such thing.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:10 PM

254 posts, read 341,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
The bro-code is a myth. I've seen tons of men try to move in on their friend's girls. Complete myth. Men are capable of being rachette too, not just women

Old 07-28-2012, 12:11 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,619,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
And the bro code goes out the window if there's a possibility for sex.

Me and my ladies have a 'lady code' that we abide by, but you're right...many women don't.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:13 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Types of women like....

The types of women that go home with men and sleep with them on a first date. The types of women who go home with men from bars and sleep with them. Then cry about it on Sunday morning.

edit: I read that wrong. But hopefully to know what I meant. They only have care and concern for above types of women.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
You told me I should date dudes on death row!

And if I could stop laughing hysterically, I would be horrified right now lmao

No thanks. Enough wackos in the real world, don't need one that's behind bars for god only knows what!

haha. oh yea I did say that. I was only trying to get you the best options available. and you're right there's plenty of 'winners' IRL, that's for sure.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:16 PM

254 posts, read 341,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
haha. oh yea I did say that. I was only trying to get you the best options available. and you're right there's plenty of 'winners' IRL, that's for sure.
Lmao omg hahaha

Old 07-28-2012, 12:20 PM

415 posts, read 615,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There is only one truth, and if you find it off-putting than thats your choice. I am a good man. I dont lie to any woman i meet and i havent in years. Ive never cheated on a woman in my life, despite ample opportunities. I am a decent looking guy, intelligent, fun, drug/disease and child free. I have degrees and a great career. I tell them what i want and they tell me what they want, and everyone is happy at the end of the day. There are plenty of great men out there, but all men want to get laid. Not only that, all women want to get laid as well - but social conditioning and brainwashing has done qute a bit of damage to their ability to express it. And yes, women who dont put out right away are in fierce competition and its only getting tougher, because the amnount of beautiful women who do, is astounding and growing every day. Thats the reality.
And this is why I don't date. I have plenty of friends who do one night stands of both genders. About half have an STD, quite a few have STD's that are not curable, and many have had kids they did not want. I know someone who told me that she had 5 friends in med school get pregnant despite being on birth control (one even had an IUD) AND using condoms and had to drop out of med school because of it. I've also lost track of my male friends who ended up oopsed and now get to pay child support to their one night stand for the next 18 years. There are consequences to being the village bicycle. I refuse to be the village bicycle. There has to be a happy medium somewhere between being a skank and waiting until married to have sex.

I honestly agree with whoever said that they miss the days when dating was fun. Now it seems to be nothing but mind games and having sex way too soon.

I also agree, just because someone waits to put out does not mean that they are LTR or marriage material. Have a friend who is a guy who found out the hard way. His wife was a witch. Would never say anything nice to him, would not let him have fun, was convinced that when he went to hang out with his male friends he was cheating on her. Even better, she got really fat (like 250+ pounds) in a year, lost her self esteem, refused to have sex with him, became a nag and got worse. When he finally saw the light and got a divorce, I was happy for him - and I am not one to support divorce.

To be very honest, the experiences of my friends and acquaintances in the dating world has made me question whether I want anything to do with it. People just seem to play mind games these days, and have lots of sex. And then when married, they show their true nasty character. And that is when I'm not being told that so-and-so now has herpes or so-and-so had a one night stand and (congrats!) his one night stand found him and is pregnant and wants to keep the baby and now he has been ordered to pay up for the next 18 years.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:49 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,426,068 times
The solution to that is to learn how to tell the good ones from the bad ones. Either that, or give up all together, which appears to be the path you are leaning towards.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:53 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,064,746 times
Quote:
I would *notices I'm one of the very few raising her hand*

Seriously, I have no idea how many girls that famous person slept with. Take Tiger Woods for example...
I'd have to agree. For me, there is nothing appealing about a man-*****.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I would *notices I'm one of the very few raising her hand*

Seriously, I have no idea how many girls that famous person slept with. Take Tiger Woods for example...

oh put your hand down. Didn't you hear we ALL sleep with men with money and status, everything else goes out the window?

Problem is they think because they are unable to control themselves, we can't either. Not really.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 07-28-2012 at 01:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships