Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 01:34 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
LOL @ the good guy myth not applying to men in this thread, only to those 'other pseudo men out there.'
You mean fake "good guys"?

Old 07-28-2012, 01:36 PM

45,402 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
So, a man like TVSG, would think I am not attracted to him, because I did not have sex with him on the first date! And he would never ask me out again, he would just go on to the next woman..............
I think you missed that TVSG doesn't have sex on the first date either (or seemingly ever if his narrative is to be believed).

Old 07-28-2012, 01:36 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Onglet asked a legitimate question. This is exactly what I was thinking when I asked how your "strategy" was working for you, but I didn't go further because I knew you wouldn't see the connection. People believe what they want to believe and will look for any excuse to judge others, even when it's clear that they are in no position to.
What does being a single mother have to do with sleeping with high-status men?! What a bizarre assumption! We must be passing through an unusual astrological configuration, or something. There have been a rash of irrational posts the last 24 hours, I can't help but notice.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:38 PM

254 posts, read 341,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What does being a single mother have to do with sleeping with high-status men?! What a bizarre assumption! We must be passing through an unusual astrological configuration, or something. There have been a rash of irrational posts the last 24 hours, I can't help but notice.
Join the club, I can't figure it out either.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:39 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Women are not attracted to high status, power or wealth. I can prove it.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:39 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:

Nothing.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:41 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
High status.men are able to have sex with a large variety of women and as such they have no real incentive to commit. When a pregnancy occurs, abortion money is about the best one can expect. They arent going to buy a ring, that is for sure.

Of course, people do divorce for a variety.of reasons so she may have had an answer about her status that points at other factors. But that she responded with extreme anger is an indicator that this is not the case.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:42 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
You mean fake "good guys"?

I just meant that most of these men on this part of the forum fight tooth and nail over being one of the good guys yet this thread demonstrates to me that most of those 'so called good guys' are the same ones posting in this thread. In general 'good guy' is nothing but a myth far as I can tell. There's only variations of the same jerk. LOL.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:46 PM

770 posts, read 1,177,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
No you did specify (check my PS to you).

Again, this was only brought up as a personal attack because she and I are not getting along.

I am respectfully asking you and everyone else to stay out of our conflict. It has nothing to do with you.

Thank you.

And for the record. I did answer it.

P.S. After looking back, when you said strategy, you meant about my dating habits atm and how I wait for sex. You specified about that. That has nothing to do with what she was asking me and you know it. Like I said, I am asking that you please stay out of our conflict.
1. See, this is exactly what I meant when I said you probably wouldn't see the connection. When you are saying that your dating habits help you weed out all the bad men, I think "Then why are you a single mom?" is a perfectly reasonable question, because obviously, the father of your child wasn't a good man. That's the exact question I had in mind when I asked about your "strategy".

2. This is a public forum. It has everything to do with anyone who can read it.

3. You take this way to seriously. How can you have a "conflict" with a complete stranger on the internet? Chill a little. This is why you come across so angry in your posts.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:47 PM

254 posts, read 341,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
That's not how it works. If it's that bad, discuss it privately. Otherwise, it is our business. And FYI, using "SingleMommy" as your name opened yourself up to that discussion.
I can use any screen name that I want to, and that doesn't mean that you or anyone else is entitled to personal details about my private life. To ask is considered extremely rude in most circles.

There is a person on these boards with the sn "childless" something and I would never just ask him or her about that. It isn't my business to say anything about.

It's called being respectful of someone's private life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships