Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 11:54 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,666,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm sorry, this might be rude of me to say,but she isn't much of a friend if she photoshopped you out of some pictures. I don't care if they're wedding pics or not, that isn't much of a friend at all.
Yeah, I've actually only spoken to her twice since the wedding, and it was last July. Apparently, I ruined the 'continuity' of the photos because her other bridesmaids were short, thin and cute. So, I was taken out.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:55 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,748,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
You rachette little.... ugh! lmao I got your reply in the "does being attractive" thread!

I can't believe you actually went there

LMAO. I can't even remember what I said, but it must not have been good.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Well if he gets hit by a bus, I guess it's a good thing I like cats! lol

30 or 40 cats should suffice! They can never bring him back, but at least they can stink up your house collectively.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:57 AM

17,869 posts, read 21,026,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yeah, I've actually only spoken to her twice since the wedding, and it was last July. Apparently, I ruined the 'continuity' of the photos because her other bridesmaids were short, thin and cute. So, I was taken out.
Bridezilla.
You deserve better!

Old 07-28-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
[/b]

That's NEVER going to happen. And you KNOW this that's why your upset.

The Pandoras box of this Competetion opened a long time ago

I think she's probably upset because men have no care and concern for any other types of women. Just sayin'

Old 07-28-2012, 11:58 AM

415 posts, read 616,725 times
Quote:
Um.. No and it depends on the girl. Your also assuming that every man who takes a woman on a date just wants to have sex with her and that's false. Im in the minority but I've NEVER taken a woman out on a date just to have sex with her, I reserve the few actual "dates" I have for girls I deem special.

Also there's a difference between being a Bootycall or a FWB, and 2 people mutually liking each other going on a date then sex happens.

However Your stance on this is the reason why woman hold out on guys they want for LTR or marriages
No, not every man who takes a woman out on a date wants sex, but it would seem that if a woman puts out that soon, she gets downgraded from LTR/marriage material. The issue of men vanishing is a staple of blogs, forums, women's magazines, and countless books. The advice given is always the same: make yourself scarce, and don't have sex too soon. Cosmo ran an article on this within the past six months, and the advice was to wait before having sex.

The advice in COSMO, the women's magazine known for promoting the one night stand, is that if you want something more permanent, deny sex to the man you are dating. Period. Because if you sleep with a man too soon, he bails.

I've also been told since age 12 by many men, from my father to every guy I have ever met regardless of age, marital status, religion or political leanings, that there are two kinds of women: those you screw and those you marry. And they are not one and the same.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:59 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,211,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I think she's probably upset because men have no care and concern for any other types of women. Just sayin'

Types of women like....

Old 07-28-2012, 11:59 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,666,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Bridezilla.
You deserve better!
She's actually a very nice girl and the wedding was calm (except for the douchebag groomsmen, but that's a whole different story) and I've known her since we were in 5th grade....nearly 20 years now. I could tell she felt bad about it, but in the end she was right. I did kinda ruin the pictures No skin off my back, it's her special day not mine.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:00 PM

254 posts, read 341,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
LMAO. I can't even remember what I said, but it must not have been good.
You told me I should date dudes on death row!

And if I could stop laughing hysterically, I would be horrified right now lmao

No thanks. Enough wackos in the real world, don't need one that's behind bars for god only knows what!

Old 07-28-2012, 12:00 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,512,429 times
Quote:
[/b]

That's NEVER going to happen. And you KNOW this that's why your upset.

The Pandoras box of this Competetion opened a long time ago

Even then, we don't really "control" anything. Women still have the upper hand in the dating world

Deep down, women love the competition. That's why they fight over the desirable guys. You don't see guys acting like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships