Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2012, 09:44 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It depends, if the woman is dressed like a lady, it's very easy to make eye contact. But if a woman is dressed like, say, JWoWW, I'm looking and so are most guys unless you're homosexual or you're a sexual prude.

Well yeah but I don't even own a bathing suit, much less go out into public wearing something like that.

I usually wear jeans and a plain colored tshirt, nothing super low cut. How should a 'lady' dress?

Old 08-09-2012, 09:49 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
its not all about you JJ. Many women wear provocative clothing all the time, and then huff and puff about guys looking. Have you been to a club lately with 20 somethings, who rarely have any clothes on at all? yet claim they are there to hang with their girlfriends and tell any guy that approaches to f off?

In my opinion, women absolutely and positively welcome this type of attention and this is why they dress the way they do. On the other side of the coin, men check out women because that is our nature. I for one, am not ashamed of my sex drive or the fact that i find women sexualy appealing. If i check out a woman and she notices, i dont take my eyes off at all, but continue checking her out. Todays society tells you that it isnt proper, and daily brainwashing and social conditioning may tell you that its unwanted, but i think that its the most natural thing in the world. White Knights, like the OP, are simply clueless because they think they have reached some pinnacle of manhood because they fell into the trap of marriage. Hope he doesnt carry his politness into the b edromm, or he soon may find out that his wife is getting raw primal sex, from all of his male neighbors, who know how to please a woman - other than being a doormat and telling them what they want to hear.

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 06:07 PM..

Old 08-09-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
its not all about you JJ. Many women wear provocative clothing all the time, and then huff and puff about guys looking. Have you been to a club lately with 20 somethings, who rarely have any clothes on at all? yet claim they are there to hang with their girlfriends and tell any guy that approaches to f off?

In my opinion, women absolutely and positively welcome this type of attention and this is why they dress the way they do. On the other side of the coin, men check out women because that is our nature. I for one, am not ashamed of my sex drive or the fact that i find women sexualy appealing. If i check out a woman and she notices, i dont take my eyes off at all, but continue checking her out. Todays society tells you that it isnt proper, and daily brainwashing and social conditioning may tell you that its unwanted, but i think that its the most natural thing in the world. White Knights, like the OP, are simply clueless because they think they have reached some pinnacle of manhood because they fell into the trap of marriage. Hope he doesnt carry his politness into the b edromm, or he soon may find out that his wife is getting raw primal sex, from all of his male neighbors.
Of course it's not all about me, but if I were wearing something like that I would definitely expect people to stare. But when all I want to do is have a beer with friends and I'm wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and men still make lewd comments and stare it get's irritating. I don't go to clubs, they're nothing but meatmarkets for airheads...no thanks.

That's fine if you want to stare at women, be my guest, but you come across as very creepy. Some women might be into that, and they might get off on being leered at and that's fine! It's just not for me.

As for the white knight bs, the OP seems quite content with his life, and very happy with his wife and family. I for one envy him and his family and have no desire whatsoever to run around like a horny teenager. Hopefully one day I'll find a man who feels the same way because I've seen plenty of happy couples (including my parents who have been together nearly 35 years) and hope to emulate them.

I thought I was cynical, but you are leaps and bounds beyond me.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
Women dress provocatively because they like when men find them sexually attractive. But only guys They like that's the key. When random ugly, undesirable men do it? Then it's a problem

Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times
Quote:
Hope he doesnt carry his politness into the b edromm, or he soon may find out that his wife is getting raw primal sex, from all of his male neighbors, who know how to please a woman - other than being a doormat and telling them what they want to hear.
It's actually the jerks that can't be told anything that are HORRIBLE in bed. Horrible. They don't listen and assume they already know it all. By all means bring politeness to bed with me. Be polite enough to listen to my wants and needs. Be polite enough to not run off when I suggest something because your ego is now too sore to handle it, be polite enough to keep the wild things we do between us. Polite has always made my bedrock in more ways then one. This has been my experience.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
It's actually the jerks that can't be told anything that are HORRIBLE in bed. Horrible. They don't listen and assume they already know it all. By all means bring politeness to bed with me. Be polite enough to listen to my wants and needs. Be polite enough to not run off when I suggest something because your ego is now too sore to handle it, be polite enough to keep the wild things we do between us. Polite wins in my book.
Right.....polite, nice and gentle missionary sex...thats what women desire int he bedroom.... "honey, is that ok if i possibly ask you for oral sex. I did the dishes twice in the row..." LMAO You cant truly believe that, can you?

Old 08-09-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Right.....polite, nice and gentle missionary sex...thats what women desire int he bedroom.... You cant truly believe that, can you?
You can be polite and rough ya know.

For someone who says he's apparently great at sex, I'd think you would know this.

Polite doesn't mean sit back and do everything nicely, it means taking your partner into account and working as a TEAM for mutual pleasure.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:08 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times
Quote:
Right.....polite, nice and gentle missionary sex...thats what women desire int he bedroom.... You cant truly believe that, can you?
I am a woman, firstly. Secondly who said polite equals gentle? Then again you wouldn't know would you?

Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
I am a woman, firstly. Secondly who said polite equals gentle? Then again you wouldn't know would you?
Ascension is in Chicago, if I'm not mistaken. That translates to more real-world experience than being in Memphis. Sorry.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
You can be polite and rough ya know.

For someone who says he's apparently great at sex, I'd think you would know this.

Polite doesn't mean sit back and do everything nicely, it means taking your partner into account and working as a TEAM for mutual pleasure.
I dont remember ever claiming Im great at anything. Maybe its only your assumption. I said, i hope the OP doesnt take his polite ways into the bedroom, youre basicaly agreeing with me, but really dont seem to want to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships