Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 08:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
You mean men that have the same priorities as you

I, personally, respect each and every hot girl that I sleep with.

Captain Jack
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 08:40 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,398,636 times
Quote:
This is 100% true. I'm known as a guy that has ridiculous success with women. I'm currently dating a very hot girl that rejected many of the good looking guys around my neighborhood. They look at me as almost god-like for dating her. What they don't realize is that she rejected me too...many times...and it took me months to get her.

My game is tight. But a few years ago, I was getting rejected all the time. I didn't get laid for an entire year after college. I was just going out 3-4 nights a week in grad school and getting brutally rejected. I must have made thousands of approaches in my life.

I still go out and rejected at least 10 times every night. You definitely have to put in the work (years of work) to get the results.

Captain Jack
why would u go after a girl that rejected u multiple times? do you have no self respect for yourself?

Old 08-27-2012, 08:41 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
You mean men that have the same priorities as you

I, personally, respect each and every hot girl that I sleep with.

Captain Jack
No. I mean men that have their **** together.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
When I say all good men are taken, Im referring to men who don't treat women like meat and men who have their priorities straight.
As I get older, the good men are disappearing. Of course, I spent my early 20s in a bad relationship and now that I'm 'back on the market' it seems to be very difficult to find an intelligent, happy man who also likes me. I think that's the biggest issue for me at least, they love hanging out with me but there aren't any romantic feelings on their end. It's just one bummer after another, but you gotta just keep truckin

Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
What type of energy? Positive energy? Its been a while that ive heard someone mention this.
Def positive of course. But anyone could facade that. It's moreso a compatible energy. Once someone has experienced what they like and don't like, you can almost always pick up on the "authentic" version of what you like, even if you don't quite know why. It's exactly what I mean by "water attracts its on level". When you are authentic, genuine, mature, confident..you recognize it in others because hell you live by it. Something about picking up on this that I can't explain. Other things may not be compatible but that energy I'm rarely wrong on.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
why would u go after a girl that rejected u multiple times? do you have no self respect for yourself?
Because that's what it takes sometimes. Some girls are long-term projects and others are short-term projects.

I've met few people that love and respect themselves more than I do

Captain Jack

Old 08-27-2012, 08:56 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Compatible energy, I guess.

But not every man is going to be good with the ladies.

The interesting thing to note is that the men that are "good with the ladies" are probably not as good as you think. They probably got shot down almost as much as the "losers" at one point or another. I'd say that some of the "good" ones know who to approach and who to leave alone (intuitively, I guess).

For those of you who are having either bad luck or no luck with women (or both). you may have to take a good hard look at yourself. Perhaps you are out of shape (not necessarily fat, but that is a completely different topic). Maybe you have bad skin. Perhaps you don't smell that good. (How you smell can make a big difference). It could be your fashion sense (A lot of us dudes do not know how to dress) Or like FromTN2A2 said, it could be your energy.

There is a lot that goes on subconsciously. One of the things that you can look at is your body language. Most of what you are saying, is not coming from your mouth.

In other words, try to find your problem and fix it. You'd be amazed at how things change. I've had experiences where women who blew me off all of a sudden wanted to be my everything. (I lost a bit of weight and it really brought out the good aspects of my face, LOL!!)

Work on yourself.
Couldn't agree more with this. Spot on

Old 08-27-2012, 09:12 PM

845 posts, read 1,349,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Either this or just kill yourself.
I don't think this was necessary. Then again, wouldn't it be too easy for women if all of those loser-type guys out there just dropped dead because they won't be of use to you or society?

Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Where are all the threads for the guys who can't keep the women off of them?
They usually just hijack threads like this one.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:21 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
They usually just hijack threads like this one.
Yes, but damn op keeps foiling my plot and reclaiming this thread.

Damn him!

Captain Jack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships