Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 10:01 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,636,381 times

Advertisements

Maybe this isn't the best topic to post on this particular board but I guess it can fit in. I'm asking this question because I have a friend who is a male stripper. Though he is a good friend to me and is a good person in general, he's pretty damn narcissistic. Yes, he's handsome, attractive but he's a little full of himself and swear's he's so fine.

Now I know this is all subjective, some women love male strippers like men love female strippers, we basically all have different sexual desires and turn on's (or off's). But as I (heterosexual) GUY (a lot of you mistake me for a female) I just find male strippers to look silly and quite foolish . Most the females I know who've been to male strip shows, tend to just like to go for fun then for any sexual pleasure. Most, if not all of them that I know just like to see the "tables turn" and see what the men got when it comes to stripping. Sure, they might find some of them attractive or "hot" but not particularly sexy. It's mostly just funny to them.

I also know most women who just hate male strippers because men dancing "like a woman" is not sexy to them.

So, I want to know what you women or even men think (gay or straight) but still mostly women, think of male strippers. Whats your opinion of them? Do they make you horny babay (in Austin Powers voice)? Is it sexy? Chime in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 10:18 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
I think the male stripper venue is ridiculous, tasteless, demeaning (to the women as well as the men), and gross. I'm a heterosexual woman, by the way, and not at all a prude.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Only if they look like the guys in Magic Mike.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,886,893 times
I'm a hetero woman.

I've never found male strippers attractive. I think part of it is the narcisstic thing--when they dance, they do moves and facial expressions that to me, say "Look how sexy I am" like they are way too into themselves. when I've seen female strippers (on TV, at a party for a male) they seem to focus on the audience, or the guy who is the guest of honor, not on themselves. So the male strippers I've seen are saying "look how hot I am" while the female strippers are acting like it's the guy watching them who is the hot one. Granted, my experience with strippers of both sexes is limited.

Also, I don't like dancing, so I've never been attracted to guys who dance. And I don't like big muscles. A fit body yes, but oiled up bulging muscles? Yuck.
Seriously, I'd rather watcher a female stripper!

Old 09-04-2012, 12:35 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,324,790 times
I don't care for it, it's demeaning and silly..I can't see how so many girls like that type thing.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:48 PM

203 posts, read 511,498 times
It might be fun for a bachelorette party but I know of zero women that go see male strippers ON PURPOSE because they turn them on, UNLIKE men who go see female strippers and get that all important lap dance.

Men are visual, we all know that. I'm just like "eh" when I saw one or two when I was younger. Like an above poster mentioned, they all dance in the "look how hot I am, don't you want me" kind of way and it's just gross.

Give me a man in a flannel shirt, Levi's and a day's beard growth any day. Now THAT is sexy.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:14 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,886,893 times
I know! I tell my friends, if they ever get the urge to get me a male stripper, just find a decent looking guy to cook a good meal or do some home repair tasks, and in normal clothing and not a thong-speedo, and that will be enough of a turn-on for me!

Old 09-04-2012, 01:18 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,636,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I'm a hetero woman.

I've never found male strippers attractive. I think part of it is the narcisstic thing--when they dance, they do moves and facial expressions that to me, say "Look how sexy I am" like they are way too into themselves. when I've seen female strippers (on TV, at a party for a male) they seem to focus on the audience, or the guy who is the guest of honor, not on themselves. So the male strippers I've seen are saying "look how hot I am" while the female strippers are acting like it's the guy watching them who is the hot one. Granted, my experience with strippers of both sexes is limited.

Also, I don't like dancing, so I've never been attracted to guys who dance. And I don't like big muscles. A fit body yes, but oiled up bulging muscles? Yuck.
Seriously, I'd rather watcher a female stripper!

Exactly how I always feel, hence why I mentioned my friend who does this occupation. The dude is SO into himself and swears he's the hottest cake in the oven. He's so into himself he prays to himself before he goes to sleep.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:26 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,143 times
Mrs Baldrick says "Hahahaha.. they just look stupid and as un-sexy as you can get.... yuk!".

So there you go.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:55 PM

5,331 posts, read 8,538,811 times
male strippers ........ ewwwwwwwwwwwww - no sex appeal to me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships