Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 05:52 PM

4 posts, read 21,828 times

Advertisements

Ugly girls can get partners, ugly men usually can not, unless they have wealth.

I have always been ugly. I've been picked on, teased, discriminated against, laughed at and rejected by women. I am very ugly. I have crooked teeth, a huge nose and I'm disproportionally tall and skinny. I'm basically like a walking billboard, parading my ugliness around whenever I absolutely have to go out. My face is uneven, I have a unibrow. I look like I have some sort of retardation of the face.

Virtually all of my friends, all of my brothers are married. I don't even bother with family events. I am the ugly singleton loser that people point and state at, or tell their kids to stay away from because according to society, single men (especially the creepy looking ones) are all pedophiles. None of my brothers have the ugly gene, so they live normal lives.

It's like I'm excluded from everything that normal looking people take for granted or take in their stride. I didn't choose to look like this. I would not have chosen to be born.

So there is no hope for the ugly man. Just waiting for the end basically.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:55 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
oh stop assuming what ugly women can and can't do, seeing as you've never tried to get a man while being one

yet another man belittling women's issues in the same boat and over inflating his own.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:56 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,444,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyman View Post

I have always been ugly. I've been picked on, teased, discriminated against, laughed at and rejected by women. I am very ugly. I have crooked teeth, a huge nose and I'm disproportionally tall and skinny. I'm basically like a walking billboard, parading my ugliness around whenever I absolutely have to go out. My face is uneven, I have a unibrow. I look like I have some sort of retardation of the face.

Virtually all of my friends, all of my brothers are married. I don't even bother with family events. I am the ugly singleton loser that people point and state at, or tell their kids to stay away from because according to society, single men (especially the creepy looking ones) are all pedophiles. None of my brothers have the ugly gene, so they live normal lives.

It's like I'm excluded from everything that normal looking people take for granted or take in their stride. I didn't choose to look like this. I would not have chosen to be born.

Blind women need love too...

Old 09-04-2012, 05:59 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
So get your teeth straightened, and look up the last "ugly guy" thread we had, a few weeks ago.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:02 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Start to love yourself.

Think positive about yourself as low esteem is picked up on.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe relocate.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:05 PM

4 posts, read 21,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So get your teeth straightened, and look up the last "ugly guy" thread we had, a few weeks ago.
Can't afford it. I need a lot of orthodontic work done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Start to love yourself.

Think positive about yourself as low esteem is picked up on.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe relocate.
I can't love what is unloveable.

I can't afford to relocate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
oh stop assuming what ugly women can and can't do, seeing as you've never tried to get a man while being one

yet another man belittling women's issues in the same boat and over inflating his own.
Huh?

Last edited by Count David; 09-04-2012 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: posts merged (mod queue)

Old 09-04-2012, 06:15 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Hey Ugly man, go to the nearest IHOP and look around. It helps me feel a litle better about myself. lol

Old 09-04-2012, 06:19 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,071,854 times
Quote:

lose weight and get a 6 pack. You may be still ugly with your facial features, but atleast you'll have a great body.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:21 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,120,143 times
Quote:

The drama!

There is someone for everybody. Honestly, I have seen couples that made me want to throw bleach in my eyes and somehow they found each other.

You give up too easily.

20yrsinBranson

Old 09-04-2012, 06:22 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,609 times
So many how city-data usernames are you up to now?

You could have met someone in the amount of time you took to troll this forum. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships