Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 01:07 AM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times

Advertisements

I don't really care as long as they're ALL MAN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 05:40 PM

1 posts, read 623 times
Gotta love INTJs (http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality) - that confidence is so damn sexy!

It's very difficult to draw them out though :/

Old 10-30-2012, 06:01 AM

861 posts, read 1,249,900 times
I'm a Scorpio and INTP. A double whammy!

Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,014,468 times
Someone either educated AND intelligent OR at least intelligent (they are NOT the same thing), who is curious about loads of things BUT doesn't fetishize academia and rationality.

Someone who knows the difference between saying "I care about [X]" versus actually caring about [X]; who doesn't sneer-smirk when I speak of the difference between knowing in the head and knowing in the heart.

Someone physical, and NOT just in the bedroom. I'm talking about PDA here, someone who isn't uptight about holding hands whenever we feel like it because "...shush now, not here. It's unseemly."

Someone who wraps their arm thru mine while strolling as naturally as they breathe.

Someone who loves cooking and sharing the experience rather than constantly attempting to lord it over others, "educate" others with regard to how they need to experience food or drink, someone who "feels" their dishes, smiling with eyes closed and sinking into the moment, talking to their food as they cook, chatting with ingredients.

A "feeling" type personality combined with the ability to think. It's only rational to think about things, but have you ever noticed when you encounter that type of person -- YOU know the one -- when they're feeling, YOU could never possibly understand what they're going through, but when you're feeling, you're being irrational? I chalk that VERY much up to the following form of "rational" egocentrism:

When something bothers you but it doesn't bother me, then YOU need to GROW up.
When something bothers me but it doesn't bother you, then YOU need to WISE up.

Been there, done that, have NO room for it anymore.

Someone who knows that rainy days are for sleep or walking or sex with the windows open.

Someone who knows the value of a spontaneous embrace, knows the value of pouring their heart and soul into a kiss because damn it all, it's as close as they'll ever come to pouring themselves into YOU for that ultimate merge of souls.

Someone who likes to plant things and tend critters, who relishes dirty hands and grit beneath the nails.

Someone who is as happy to see me as am I, them.

Someone who knows that early mornings are for quiet, for hushed and reverent tones, for that little light over the stove and the glow from the fireplace or stove.

Someone who enjoys sitting in my lap, actually considers it her place and seizes it without thought.

Someone who looks into my eyes and understands the animal side of me and likes it.

Someone with her own interests because it's absolutely inhuman to think we'd share each and every interest or pastime; who doesn't begrudge me mine, and yet we also find the other unobtrusive when they come in and ask to share.

Reading, writing, poetry, language, mathematical pursuits, agriculture, culinaria, theatre, working out, long walks, dogs and cats and critters, architecture and design, continued learning, ear nibbling and the inability to keep our hands off one another, out-of-the-blue questions requiring great thought and detail...

Complete honesty. SOOOO much is possible with fully open communication and no need to hide things, colour things to mislead, "imply and infer", suggest and then defend from the position of "I never SAID, you only THOUGHT..."

Big boobs.

Old 02-13-2016, 01:06 PM

1 posts, read 331 times
I love strong, independent,Intelligent, funny, athletic women. What I would love the most is a woman with an alpha personality, a beast in society, but domestic at home if you get what I'm saying

Old 02-13-2016, 06:08 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
Thread from the past...I RESURRECT YOU!

Old 02-13-2016, 07:03 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,017,645 times
A wealthy personality.

Old 02-13-2016, 07:06 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Horny

Old 02-13-2016, 07:38 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,780,811 times
I tend to be attracted to extremely intelligent men (eg the ones who do very well in school..)..I also like quiet/shy guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships