Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2012, 05:51 PM

548 posts, read 891,816 times

Advertisements

I had a weird dream about my ex boyfriend. I was at home then walked across the street to my old elementary school where they had some Halloween events or something else happening. I walked around and entered to find myself outside of the cafeteria sitting area and some bands began to play and it turned out I was at one of those music festivals known as the Mayhem Festival.

I had seen Hatebreed among other performers when the bands had finished I had turned around and see my ex him and I walked over to a corner of the school and talked a bit. Asking how are you etc. I had sit my things down and we continued talking.

Then we took a stole around the campus and I saw Halloween decorations set up and a big crowd of people and there were people mosh pitting having fun etc. Then my ex and I walked through the sitting area of the cafeteria got in line like we were going to get food when he pulled out some cash but I pushed his hand away and told him "no thanks i can pay my own we're not a couple anymore" I had said walking away when he shouted yeah "yeah I know that and it sucks".

He got his food and walked into the auditorium and I went and grabbed my bag when these two guys appeared one was sitting on the steps next to my stuff and the other walked up behind me. They asked me for my money and stuff I told them to back off and get away really loud.

I then got my stuff and walked back to the cafeteria but it was closed I peeked into the auditorium and saw a few people sitting down but didn't see my ex. I then stepped out and walked around the campus again looking at the Halloween decorations then I walked back around and was in front of the cafeteria sitting area and was walking by it when I then woke up.

Does this mean anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 10:31 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,845,922 times
There are online dream decoders and they're actually quite interesting to read and analyze your dreams with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships