Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know within the first 5 minutes if you are going to sleep with a man?
Yes. I know within the first 5 minutes of meeting a guy if I will sleep with him 23 43.40%
No. There are too many factors like personality and heart, bank account, etc 30 56.60%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 10:39 AM

132 posts, read 176,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I know within 5 minutes if I'm not going to sleep with you and there's no changing that.

I'm kind of like a Ninja Warrior course...very few made it past all my obstacles.

Don't flatter yourself. To endure an obstacle course, there has to be a worthwhile prize at the end, not just another carbon copy woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 10:41 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,808,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mörkrädd View Post
Don't flatter yourself. To endure an obstacle course, there has to be a worthwhile prize at the end, not just another carbon copy woman.
And this is exactly why the so-called 'beautiful woman' has zero appeal to me. None. Many 'average' women do not have such a crummy attitude... I'll take one of them, thank you very much.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:42 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,202,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Ooooh, struck a chord, huh? Typical.

I actually DO know how all women feel about me and it has everything to do with my looks... or lack of, more like it.
You know - you actually seemed like a decent guy not too long ago. I don't think anyone likes being called a liar. Especially when they are not lying.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:43 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,415,008 times
Quote:
Not always. You've never completed a race or course for self satisfaction...to know you finished it?

Old 10-24-2012, 10:46 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,415,008 times
Quote:
And this is exactly why the so-called 'beautiful woman' has zero appeal to me. None. Many 'average' women do not have such a crummy attitude... I'll take one of them, thank you very much.
You callin' me beautiful!?! LOL I kid.

There are plenty of "average" women out there with less than stellar attitudes, just as there are plenty of beautiful women out there with good, kind hearts. Apparently you just haven't met them yet.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You know - you actually seemed like a decent guy not too long ago. I don't think anyone likes being called a liar. Especially when they are not lying.
I was... until I got ****ed over once again. Amazing how things just repeat themselves... now I am right back at Square One.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You callin' me beautiful!?! LOL I kid.

There are plenty of "average" women out there with less than stellar attitudes, just as there are plenty of beautiful women out there with good, kind hearts. Apparently you just haven't met them yet.
Dunno, but at this point I'm not convinced that there are ANY women with 'good & kind' hearts. Oh wait, hold up, they have 'good & kind' hearts only for attractive men, there's the caveat.

Amazing what having good looks can do, huh?

Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,790,226 times
Quote:
We're all carbon based life forms. Perhaps you should look for a nitrogen based woman?

Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,422,867 times
Too much pessimism here guys.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,931,850 times
Quote:

Yes, OP, your premise is correct. DO NOT allow anyone to even attempt to convince you otherwise. It IS about looks.
OK, but what you don't realize. What women think is "good looking enough" may not be what you expect at all. For some women the thing that pushes a man over into "good looking status" is
1. haircut
2. glasses
3. eyebrows
4. smile
5. clothing choices
6. eye color
7. height
8. physique
9. chin
10. dimples
11. a whole ton of other random little details

For every woman that thinks Colin Farrel is the hottest actor ever there are another 3 that think he is really ugly. There is no such thing as a universally attractive man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships