Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 03:57 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Whether or not you agree with me - I have a feeling that EVERYONE else does. That should tell you something right there.

Let me ask you this - do you think that YOU are nice? Because, honestly, I don't. I think you might be nice one day - but you are not nice right now. You say awful things to people and for some strange reason expect them to say sweet nothings to you in return. That is not nice.
Nice doesn't even come into play here. In previosu posts he has expressed wishes of violence and subjugation against women. The question is of evil severity, not niceness.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:04 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Nice doesn't even come into play here. In previosu posts he has expressed wishes of violence and subjugation against women. The question is of evil severity, not niceness.
Oh exactly. he has not demonstrated one bit of niceness to an entire sex yet he expects women to fall and faun over him. Delusional at best, plain old nasty at worst.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:09 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Are you a nice person?

(I am curious to see how many of the ladies who yell at me all the time would describe themselves as nice people... it will be interesting to see how honest people are.)
My wife thinks so. That's good enough for me!

Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Are you a nice person?

(I am curious to see how many of the ladies who yell at me all the time would describe themselves as nice people... it will be interesting to see how honest people are.)
For the record: Most women who have "yelled" at you on this forum are actually very nice and lovely people. Those women can smell BS and aren't afraid to call people out on it.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:16 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Ok...so I made up the nice about it part.
Your nice, in my book...

Old 10-26-2012, 04:57 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
I found out that I'm funny and I should do stand up...

I'm more interested in being an action star.

Wah, wah, wah, waaaaaaaaahh!!! (trombone sound)

I'm rarely referred to as nice.

Which I'm happy about. I have a better chance at getting...what I want. (cynical hat off)

Old 10-26-2012, 05:05 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
For the record: Most women who have "yelled" at you on this forum are actually very nice and lovely people. Those women can smell BS and aren't afraid to call people out on it.
Some of these ladies are clearly taking pleasure in insulting me. I would hardly call that Nice. The way I have been treated by some of these ladies, if they still want to believe they are nice, that is simply delusional. I would NEVER kick someone when they are down, the way some of the ladies have done to me. And the way they seem to take a perverse pleasure in it is just disgusting.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:09 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
I doubt any of us is as nice as we like to think... Show me someone who is not delusional and I'll show you someone who is dead.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Some of these ladies are clearly taking pleasure in insulting me. I would hardly call that Nice. The way I have been treated by some of these ladies, if they still want to believe they are nice, that is simply delusional. I would NEVER kick someone when they are down, the way some of the ladies have done to me.
It seems to me that you will only call a person 'nice' if they sit back and agree with everything you say. If they have ANY opposing opinions or even suggestions for you they're immediately 'mean' and 'kicking you when you're down'. I've had a TON of issues with men in my life, probably more public humiliation and rejection than you've experienced in yours, but the people on this forum have helped me take a look at my life and change some things that I believe will help me in the future. They can be blunt, but they're not mean nor are they trying to hurt you.

Nobody is taking pleasure in insulting you...you sound like my sister who always thinks someone has it out for her. She's absolutely delusional about it, and I think you're in the same boat.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:18 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Some of these ladies are clearly taking pleasure in insulting me. I would hardly call that Nice. The way I have been treated by some of these ladies, if they still want to believe they are nice, that is simply delusional. I would NEVER kick someone when they are down, the way some of the ladies have done to me. And the way they seem to take a perverse pleasure in it is just disgusting.
Oh cry me a river. If you can't handle the good with the bad on a forum then go back to knitting. Considering you're the one doing most of the women bashing it seems a tad rich that you're now whining about us being mean to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships