Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 07:06 PM

1,017 posts, read 1,812,603 times

Advertisements

what do i do iv'e beem in a bad relationship for the past 2 years. iv'e tried working things out and they just go back to the way they were. i am ready to blow up and explode. she treats me like **** and expects me to get up at 4 am goto work come home cook snd clean. i am being honest to mysel i do not want to marry this lady i want to run like hell but i have always figured things would get better when they only get worse. i'll be honest. i have been seeing her sister without her knowing it and to be honest she's the one that i'm truly in love with. she makes me smile and keeps me happy treats me very well and she makes me proud to be with her and makes me want to be with her as much as i can. but she told me she could never be with me or her family would never talk to her again. what should i do this is truly the lady i want to settle down with and marry should i care what her family thinks? i'm willing to break it off with the one im with now to be with her i make good money so i can take care of her and her kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 07:18 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Jerry Springer is two doors down on the right, Maury Povich first door on the left.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:42 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelithous View Post
what do i do iv'e beem in a bad relationship for the past 2 years. iv'e tried working things out and they just go back to the way they were. i am ready to blow up and explode. she treats me like **** and expects me to get up at 4 am goto work come home cook snd clean. i am being honest to mysel i do not want to marry this lady i want to run like hell but i have always figured things would get better when they only get worse. i'll be honest. i have been seeing her sister without her knowing it and to be honest she's the one that i'm truly in love with. she makes me smile and keeps me happy treats me very well and she makes me proud to be with her and makes me want to be with her as much as i can. but she told me she could never be with me or her family would never talk to her again. what should i do this is truly the lady i want to settle down with and marry should i care what her family thinks? i'm willing to break it off with the one im with now to be with her i make good money so i can take care of her and her kids.
Geez! Well I was reading what you posted and thought, "this is a no-brainer, leave her", then I read that you are seeing her sister. First of all leave your girlfriend. When someone acts that way it will only get worse. I can't believe you have dealt with this for 2 years. Now for her sister, forget about her. Find someone else that is not genetically linked to your current girlfriend. I don't care how much you "love" her sister, it will never work out. Her whole family will turn against you for breaking it off with one and then jumping to another. Move out, find a new dating pool and move on.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:44 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Geez! Well I was reading what you posted and thought, "this is a no-brainer, leave her", then I read that you are seeing her sister. First of all leave your girlfriend. When someone acts that way it will only get worse. I can't believe you have dealt with this for 2 years. Now for her sister, forget about her. Find someone else that is not genetically linked to your current girlfriend. I don't care how much you "love" her sister, it will never work out. Her whole family will turn against you for breaking it off with one and then jumping to another. Move out, find a new dating pool and move on.
There is only one answer and this is it.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:10 PM

yea it's not a good situation as it has gotten worse. my soon to be ex's family knows how she is wich is not good. i will be leaving her very soon before things get any worse than they have. i only delt with it for 2 years hoping that things would get better but it's not. her family has already said that they don't consider me a part of there family so you know how that goes. yea iv'e been seeing her sister i'm not proud of it nor do i consider it a notch under my belt. though i do 100% agree with you brokencrayola she's all about her what she want's 24 7 nothing aboubt me she will play wow from the time she wakes up untill the time she goes to bed thats how bad it is!! yea i have dealt with it for 2 years and i'm ready to explode and not care what she thinks. but i'm the type that hopes things will get better and work things out but theres a limit to all that you can only do so much. and if the other person dosent want to work it out aswell then you don't have nothing. ok broken crayola what would you think about me moving out and i mean to another state and sending for her sister?? we both like eachother and were perfect for eachother. and she wants away from the family as well. she did tell me if i did move away that she would be with me. good idea or is that still a bad idea, or break it all off and cut all ties and move on. i'm just weighing things out in my head. i'm not being rude here and it's because i'm not taking your advice because i am. but i don't care if my soon to be ex's family ever talks to me again there nice to your face and stab you in the back and the only time there there is when they want something. maybe i feel like i could have something with this girl in a different situation?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:18 PM

633 posts, read 724,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Jerry Springer is two doors down on the right, Maury Povich first door on the left.
LoL!!!! mooch on the left.... lady with soo much kids errr baggage on right! oh you lover boy you OP.. can i hear a woot!?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:30 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelithous View Post
If you had been honest in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation.

As you haven't been, you and the sk^nk sister will carry on regardless, disgust everyone, and still expect to be made welcome at Christmas no doubt.

You two deserve each other.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:40 PM

And what would you suggest? As I'm weighing things out

Old 10-30-2012, 11:45 PM

She is not a sk@nk. Yes If I would have been honest I would not be in this situation. I'll just forget about her and move on. How do I know she's not playing me?

Old 10-31-2012, 12:27 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,545,876 times
I suggest you move to another state as you suggested and later, offer her sister a chance to move. But, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for her to move. Family dynamics could be that she'll lose interest once her sister no longer has you. Also, if she does move, there's a good chance she'll blame you for ruining her relationship with her family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships