Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 01:21 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,986,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I don't find black women attractive at all unless they're mixed race.

when I say black, I mean women from Africa that are as black as night. I find some AA, caribbean or other mixed black women around the globe to be attractive.
Who cares what you think.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:08 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
This is such BS. Doesn't matter anyway. You can call them a "racist" all you want, but they are still going to like whatever it is they like and not give two dangs about what you think of them.

Based on your logic:

Any woman who doesn't find a man under 5'8 attractive is a Heighist
Any man who doesn't find a woman larger than a Size 16 is a weightist
Any woman who doesn't find a man making less than $60,000 worth dating is an Incomist
Any man who doesn't find a redhead attractive is a red-head-ist
Any woman who doesn't find any bald men attractive is a bald-ist

You can't "force" someone to change their sexual preferences. That is up to them and their right. One can not be sexually attracted to a person from another race (height, weight, hair color, eye color, ethnicity), but still treat them with respect.

Stop sipping that "your preferences much match my preferences" juice.

What you're saying is rubbish. No one who has any sexual preferences to which they wish to stick to should not be demonized because you don't like or agree with their sexual preferences toward other adults.

If a guy doesn't find black women attractive, the common denominator is their skin color that turns them off, or maybe the culture of a certain group. If a woman doesn't find Asian men attractive, the common denominator maybe facial features, or culture...

Just like a woman who doesn't like short guys, the common denominator is their height, or BBWs, the common denominator being their weight.......

And you could make the argument "but there could be that one person who doesn't look or act........"

But so what, it's just as easier to find someone who you DO like in whatever category you're looking for..

WE LIKE WHAT WE LIKE. That's it.........
Terrible analogies, man. That's really all I have to say about your comment.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:14 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,869 times
noses like apes? funny body shapes? hairy palms and saggy butts?

Where do people get these from?

Old 11-22-2012, 03:33 PM

499 posts, read 756,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Terrible analogies, man. That's really all I have to say about your comment.
They're only "terrible analogies" because it's "okay" to discriminate on everything else if it doesn't tickle your fancy, but race is some "untouchable thing" that can't be discriminated against when it comes to sexual attraction.

Gimme a break..... We like what we like.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
They're only "terrible analogies" because it's "okay" to discriminate on everything else if it doesn't tickle your fancy, but race is some "untouchable thing" that can't be discriminated against when it comes to sexual attraction.

You have an agenda. That fact is lost on no one.

29 posts, read 28,389 times
Well personally, I've never found a black guy attractive. I don't think they're all ugly, they just don't do anything for me, if you see what I mean. I don't think that's racist.

1,325 posts, read 2,920,733 times
Quote:

I'm not a chick, man. I'm just a guy who knows that it's virtually impossible to find no one of a certain race attractive. If you think that it's possible, you either don't get out much, havent been exposed to many people of that race, or have racist views which have skewed your perception.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie5 View Post
Well personally, I've never found a black guy attractive. I don't think they're all ugly, they just don't do anything for me, if you see what I mean. I don't think that's racist.
And you felt so compelled to make that statement that you even created an account to do so.

Hatred and racial bigotry runs so very deep in some...

Old 11-22-2012, 03:42 PM

29 posts, read 28,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And you felt so compelled to make that statement that you even created an account to do so.
Hahaha that's not why I created my account

Old 11-22-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie5 View Post
Hahaha that's not why I created my account
Well you didn't create an account to discuss pumpkin pie recipes or the virtues of Bangor Maine now did you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships