Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 11:52 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well it's happen to me. Went on a date with a female and told her to call me when she arrived home and instead of calling when she arrived home she just sent a text saying "HOME". And when I responded back to her she never responded back ever again.

What was strange was why did she feel the need to let me know she arrived home safely if she had no plans to talk to me again? I could care less if she made it home lol

Okay, so it happened to you, why would you do the same thing? Maybe that is the 'etiquette' of the dating world or something I dunno.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Trimac many just don't want to deal with it. So they just fade out. I had one who didn't want to continue dating so he told me he took on 3 shift as the pizza delivery man. A friend found him at the bar when he was "supposedly working".

Yup, that's life in the dating world. I just recently had a girl tell me she hasn't called me because she is working on a opening a store which is the Grand Opening in Glen Mills, PA

I personally think she is getting "F**K by some cool dude named GLENN LOL

Old 11-17-2012, 12:04 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Okay, so it happened to you, why would you do the same thing? Maybe that is the 'etiquette' of the dating world or something I dunno.

Yes it's called life in the dating world. And i don't make a big deal about it because I have treated females that way lots of times in the past and will probably do it again before 2013 lol

Old 11-17-2012, 12:06 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Yup, that's life in the dating world. I just recently had a girl tell me she hasn't called me because she is working on a opening a store which is the Grand Opening in Glen Mills, PA

I personally think she is getting "F**K by some cool dude named GLENN LOL
LOL!! That one cracked me up

Old 11-17-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Yes it's called life in the dating world. And i don't make a big deal about it because I have treated females that way lots of times in the past and will probably do it again before 2013 lol

I don't consider shooting someone a quick email or returning a voice mail to be a big deal. And precisely why I want nothing to do with 'life in the dating world.' It's an overall mentality that the men have where women are concerned "I have no use for this one, so who cares?" You have to adopt a similar attitude or don't even bother with them I guess. But hats off to you...

Old 11-17-2012, 12:08 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
LOL!! That one cracked me up

I prefer to just be blocked rather than hear something retarded lol

Old 11-17-2012, 12:11 AM
FBJ

Quote:
I don't consider shooting someone a quick email or returning a voice mail to be a big deal. And precisely why I want nothing to do with 'life in the dating world.' It's an overall mentality that the men have where women are concerned "I have no use for this one, so who cares?" You have to adopt a similar attitude or don't even bother with them I guess. But hats off to you...

I can have a list of 5 females to call on a friday and by the following friday that 5 can be reduced to 1 or 0 because they are interested in someone else or was always involved to begin with

So that's why I have no problem being single now because of the games you have to deal with

Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM

Quote:
I can have a list of 5 females to call on a friday and by the following friday that 5 can be reduced to 1 or 0 because they are interested in someone else or was always involved to begin with

So that's why I have no problem being single now because of the games you have to deal with

yea, well I understand the people you start out the week being interested in may not be by week's end. I'm just saying, it's an overall mentality that I noticed is all....I agree with the last part I don't 'get' all the games and don't understand how it works so I would rather not bother. There seems to be too many nonsense things that people do and apparently they're all in on it, LOL, and because they say "that's just how it works." Oh well.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:17 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
I have never done that, nor would I. The least she could have done is send you a message or text.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
FBJ

Quote:
yea, well I understand the people you start out the week being interested in may not be by week's end. I'm just saying, it's an overall mentality that I noticed is all....I agree with the last part I don't 'get' all the games and don't understand how it works so I would rather not bother. There seems to be too many nonsense things that people do and apparently they're all in on it, LOL, and because they say "that's just how it works." Oh well.

It took me so many years to realize that is life in the dating world because years ago i would YELL and SCREAM and get my blood pressure up not realizing that it was a waste of time because you have to play games when dating whether you like it or not.

For example, I told this girl I wouldn't be able to meet her next week because I'm going out of town to a homecoming. The real reason was because my money is tight and I rather wait until the following weekend LOL

So in dating you have to play games and expect other people to play them too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships