Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 03:20 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times

Advertisements

Have any other guys gotten sick of girls telling them they're "bad texters?" I understand we have busy lives and whatnot but it doesn't take but 1 minute to say "hey I'm busy ttyl" instead you'll hear NOTHING at all. It's like one minute she takes .2 seconds to respond to your texts for hours, then BAM! Nothing, even though iMessage says she read your message. Ladies we don't need to keep you in check knowing brushing your doing but if you get busy let us know, don't just leave us hanging.

Sometimes it worse than that, sometimes girls take hours to reply to a simple "hey what's up" the reply of kts not the one worded "hey" is usually "sorry I'm a bad texter" BS you're not a bad texter, you're just texting 64 other dudes. These same girls who claim to be such "bad texters" CONSTANTLY have their phones in their hand when you do go on a date with them.

Ladies you need to stop that crap, it's just rude.

One of my major red flags with women is a bad texter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2013, 03:26 PM

167 posts, read 164,114 times
That's rather nitpicky of you. Not trying to be rude, but come on dude.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Men do this too. And depending on the person some are. I do agree with you though I dislike the response 3+hrs later. Tell me you are busy and will text me later.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:31 PM

FreedomforMorsi how is it nitpicking?

Raena77, yes guys do it too. But I don't date guys so I'm calling out the women here

Old 09-11-2013, 03:32 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
I hate texting. Bad for your fingers, too, I heard. I prefer phone calls.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:33 PM

167 posts, read 164,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
FreedomforMorsi how is it nitpicking?

Raena77, yes guys do it too. But I don't date guys so I'm calling out the women here

Well, it's just an issue of texting. Some people are late repliers. It doesn't have much to do in ways of relationships.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Have any other guys gotten sick of girls telling them they're "bad texters?" I understand we have busy lives and whatnot but it doesn't take but 1 minute to say "hey I'm busy ttyl" instead you'll hear NOTHING at all. It's like one minute she takes .2 seconds to respond to your texts for hours, then BAM! Nothing, even though iMessage says she read your message. Ladies we don't need to keep you in check knowing brushing your doing but if you get busy let us know, don't just leave us hanging.

Sometimes it worse than that, sometimes girls take hours to reply to a simple "hey what's up" the reply of kts not the one worded "hey" is usually "sorry I'm a bad texter" BS you're not a bad texter, you're just texting 64 other dudes. These same girls who claim to be such "bad texters" CONSTANTLY have their phones in their hand when you do go on a date with them.

Ladies you need to stop that crap, it's just rude.

Yeah...THEY are the problem here....clearly.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomForMorsi View Post
Well, it's just an issue of texting. Some people are late repliers. It doesn't have much to do in ways of relationships.
If you're with somebody it shouldn't take 7 hrs to reply to a text. Unless you're at work, or driving, there's no excuse not to text a love interest back.

And if she's texting me....she better have an iPhone with iMessage, I need to make sure she read my text. I don't mess with girls with android and their green text bubbles....😒

Old 09-11-2013, 03:39 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
I understand we have busy lives and whatnot
Funny you say that, because the rest of your post indicates that you don't realize that at all.

Quote:
Something tells me you raise a few red flag flags with them, too.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:43 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
If you're with somebody it shouldn't take 7 hrs to reply to a text. Unless you're at work, or driving, there's no excuse not to text a love interest back.
7 hours? I recently responded to a thread where a woman was upset that a guy hadn't texted back in 24 hours. I didn't think it could get more ridiculous than that, but 7 hours? Really? What's next, 30 minutes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships