Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 08:02 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,014,279 times

Advertisements

I'm a black man who is extremely attracted to asian women and Icant understand why. I think there extremely beautiful and gorgeous.

I'm not physically attracted to black women for some reason unless she's really good looking.

I don't have any problems with anyone women from any race. There all just as equally annoying..I kid..I kid....

But for some reason its just what I like.

It kind of sucks because asian women don't like black men generally speaking.

I wish i found them ugly and it kind of sucks to want something you can never have.

Is anyone else in this situation? Being attracted to certain people you wish you weren't attracted to wether if their from a different nationality race culture religon political point of view etc...

Maybe your a women who like bad guys and can't understand.why or a guy who likes girls who need saving.

Doesn't it suck? Please share

Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,826,111 times
No one cares. Date Asian women if you want. No one cares.

I like Hispanic women more than any other race. Again, no one cares.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Ha. I like Asian men. Sterotype -smart.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,777,709 times
One of the many reasons my younger brother is going through a divorce is because of his obsession with Asian women and his wife's obsession with sailors. Unfortunately, my brother is a chef.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:13 PM

326 posts, read 478,403 times
I'm most attracted to white women. People like what they like, so it doesn't suck at all.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:09 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,360,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
One of the many reasons my younger brother is going through a divorce is because of his obsession with Asian women and his wife's obsession with sailors. Unfortunately, my brother is a chef.
This is interesting.

That's why those Honolulu marriages worked out. White US military stationed in Hawaii or in Asia with the Navy who had a reciprocated Asian fetish. And if the guy had culinary duties while stationed, all the better.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:18 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,360,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I'm a black man who is extremely attracted to asian women and Icant understand why.

I think that an almost complete denial of one's OWN race or ethnicity in attraction is not typical. I think there's always something deeper at play. I've known quite a few guys who didn't like women of their OWN race - blacks, Jewish, some Hispanics such as Cubans, and even some Japanese-American guys who were atypically tall, played some sport in school, and were very Americanized, to name a few. I often wondered why.

Why do you think Asian women don't like black men? Who do they like?

Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Asian woman date black men? Have you been to pa?

Old 01-17-2013, 09:24 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I'm a black man who is extremely attracted to asian women and Icant understand why. I think there extremely beautiful and gorgeous.

I'm not physically attracted to black women for some reason unless she's really good looking.

I don't have any problems with anyone women from any race. There all just as equally annoying..I kid..I kid....

But for some reason its just what I like.

I wish i found them ugly and it kind of sucks to want something you can never have.

Is anyone else in this situation? Being attracted to certain people you wish you weren't attracted to wether if their from a different nationality race culture religon political point of view etc...

Maybe your a women who like bad guys and can't understand.why or a guy who likes girls who need saving.

Doesn't it suck? Please share
Because asian girls are hot.

This is news?

Old 01-17-2013, 09:25 PM

52,203 posts, read 52,636,749 times
You like what you like...... it's just the way it is... sorry.

That's why I get sorta irked when you see threads that say if you're not interested in dating a certain race you are somehow a racist......... BS if you ask me....

I like women with big breasts and big rear ends... brunettes... I just can't help it... I've actually went out with a few thinner skinnish blonde women and it just didn't work for me.

I've always sorta fought it and felt guilty like I was some kind of creep for it.... but screw it...

It's just how some people are wired, I suppose.

I'm terms of Asians chicks not liking black dudes... I don't have any insight into that... sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.