Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: aqua girl is best compatible with>??
scorpio 1 16.67%
gemini 4 66.67%
pisces 1 16.67%
taurus 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 06:49 AM

1 posts, read 4,499 times

Advertisements

im an aqua girl...i was a good friend of this scorpio guy in my high school..I love playing with him..i used to make prank calls to him ,you know it was so much fun to do that...he came to knw it was me and got lil upset..i apologised and we became friends but did not talk much...after school got over he pinged me once on YM...started showing so much interest in me...spoke everyday for long hrs.....then came the dating zone...he was very friendly and caring ...suddenly he stopped showing up ,will not reply for text...even if i ask him out,he would act as though he was busy...i felt so bad to actually force him...and i asked him what do i do?he told he wanted a break..that broke me completely...i really liked this guy cos he was a grt buddy during scchool...he shattered my dreams..again after few months he tried patching up with me but this time i said a big NOOO...this cycle continued..and then we properly broke up...i dont know what went wrong we never spoke or tried to talk abt this ever since then..we met like quite few times then during skl meet ups...this guy spoke like he did nothing,even i acted like nothing happened..now its been so long ,im with some other guy(Gemini) and i heard hes also with some one else...it feels so light now...but im feared of any SCORPIO..even some of my friends who have dated scorpios had similar experience..what the hell is wrong with them?infact i have rejected a few guys who approached me simply because hes a SCORPIO..nothing offensive..but they are an ENIGMA ,i wish to stay away from...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 07:01 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Ha, I'm a Scorpio and my husband is an Aquarian.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:04 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
What's wrong with us Aries ? We're the best and almost perfect.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:07 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,287 times
You already have your answer, stay away from scorpios- that is the short answer.

The long answer can involve many aspects. There are different types of scorpios. But lets forget the sign and speak of human qualities..

He may be a person that likes to engage from a distance. He possibly doesn't have an interest in spending quality time with you as he may be a loner. There are only a handful of people that he may be willing to allow in his immediate circle on a regular basis- you may not have been one of them. The more you force it, the more he will resent you. However, that doesn't mean that he wouldn't come back to entertain and play with you (like a scorpio playing with its prey) but only til he has had his full then release you without even remembering- but feeling bad doing so....

He sensed that you wanted it. You were not a challenge. You made it easy and he lost interest in particular beause you were not a good catch for him to begin with...

Just cause you are into him, doesn't mean he is that into you- (universal language)

He was a great buddy cause scorpios are kind and make great friends. They will do anything for you. Once you crossover to dating and you don't meet his physiological needs, he will no longer show the same interest. Sexually he will hang on but have nothing to do with you after the act in terms of dating- but he will still show kindness and sensitivity in order to keep the peace.

Last edited by halfamazing; 01-18-2013 at 07:22 AM..

Old 01-18-2013, 07:08 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,572 times
it takes A Lot for a Scorpio to work with an air sign in my opinion. I am a gemini and I dated and Aquarius, and althought we are not together anymore, it was a decent relationship, at least until the end. If I would you, I would quit worrying about this guy though and worry about the new guy you are dating.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What's wrong with us Aries ? We're the best and almost perfect.
Aries works well with Gemini, they confuse the heck out of me which is a good thing.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:15 AM

218 posts, read 483,498 times
I'm a scorpio girl and dated an aquarius guy for a short while. It was a terrible relationship. Not because of me, but because he was a self centered manipulative loser.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle20 View Post
I'm a scorpio girl and dated an aquarius guy for a short while. It was a terrible relationship. Not because of me, but because he was a self centered manipulative loser.
You are right. it totally sounds like it was him /sarcasm

Old 01-18-2013, 07:29 AM

218 posts, read 483,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
You are right. it totally sounds like it was him /sarcasm
He stole money from me, lied to me, and cheated on me. Obviously I am to blame for his choices

Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle20 View Post
He stole money from me, lied to me, and cheated on me. Obviously I am to blame for his choices
u are..it was totally ur fault
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships