Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 03:57 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I am a good person but no I do not accept trashy people. If men can lie then I can lie too and it has nothing to do with Christians. I don't want an old man.
So you want to be in a relationship based on lies? Why would you want that? Would you want the man to lie to you?

It has everything to do with being a good Christian. Lying is not good Christian-like behavior.

The Ninth Commandment - Thou Shalt Not Lie

The Ninth Commandment: Thou shalt not lie.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:05 PM

1,458 posts, read 2,658,174 times
Buffet Christianity at its finest.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirette View Post
Buffet Christianity at its finest.
Pick and choose!

Old 02-04-2013, 05:44 PM

121 posts, read 121,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
It is not your right to lie. Can we go back to what a wonderful Christian you are? I met a man, many many men in my age bracket. They are out there, and if you are a QUALITY WOMAN they will date you.

Ive said it before and I will say it again. You are not a good person. This is why you can't get a man. it has nothing to do with your age.

I hate to ever sound flat out rude to anyone but you just don't get it. If you had Aids would it be your right to go out and have sex with a bunch of men and lie about not having it? No. It wouldn't.

A lie is a lie is lie.
Bolded=emphasis mine. X1,000.

To the women here who have burned many a calorie trying to talk sense into IDDY, your efforts are appreciated but I just don't see it getting through. Without trying to be rude or attacking, this latest revelation (intentionally lying) leads me to think that IDDY is clinically insane. I might get banned or have infractions levied against me for posting that. But that is seriously what I think. Guys have a saying that we toss around whenever we find out a good looking woman is single:

Somewhere there's a guy that got tired of her sh*t.

If a woman is in her 40's and isn't married/never had kids, that is a huge red flag. Now, I know you women get tired of hearing that and think that it is a gross double standard, but think of it as the guy's version of "who asks/pays". We carry that double standard, you get the spinster double standard.

IDDY has done more to prove my point in one thread than I could hope to do in 1,000 threads. Unfortunately for a lot of us guys, there is more of her type out there than anything else.

That's why they are single!!

There simply aren't enough boner pills to get me interested.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:50 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,319 times
Quote:
But until men my age want women my age then I will continue to lie
Quote of the day!!! Absolutely Classic. Men your age will want women your age when hell freezes and satan leads the jamaican bobsled team.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston1963 View Post
Bolded=emphasis mine. X1,000.

To the women here who have burned many a calorie trying to talk sense into IDDY, your efforts are appreciated but I just don't see it getting through. Without trying to be rude or attacking, this latest revelation (intentionally lying) leads me to think that IDDY is clinically insane. I might get banned or have infractions levied against me for posting that. But that is seriously what I think. Guys have a saying that we toss around whenever we find out a good looking woman is single:

Somewhere there's a guy that got tired of her sh*t.

If a woman is in her 40's and isn't married/never had kids, that is a huge red flag. Now, I know you women get tired of hearing that and think that it is a gross double standard, but think of it as the guy's version of "who asks/pays". We carry that double standard, you get the spinster double standard.

IDDY has done more to prove my point in one thread than I could hope to do in 1,000 threads. Unfortunately for a lot of us guys, there is more of her type out there than anything else.

That's why they are single!!

There simply aren't enough boner pills to get me interested.
Unfortunately it is not new news, she has spoken of it previously in different threads. I know I am wasting my breath, or my time typing, but her behaviors really bother me, especially the fact that she thinks they are ok.

If a man were exhibiting these things at her expense, it would not be ok.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:55 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,891,151 times
Sane normal men want women their age. Men who want to control women and are sexist pigs want younger. I will bypass the pigs. Like I said I am not actively doing online but I see nothing wrong with lying to men about my age. After all they lie about more than that and since so many intentionally skip women their age why not? I'd certainly tell a man after we met I was older but getting them to contact me is important and I am tired of geezers contacting me because of my age.

Not that I have to justify why I am single, but part of it is because I was very picky and refused to settle. I still refuse to settle, which was my original point. However some took it on themselves once again to attack me and my views.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Sane normal men want women their age. Men who want to control women and are sexist pigs want younger. I will bypass the pigs. Like I said I am not actively doing online but I see nothing wrong with lying to men about my age. After all they lie about more than that and since so many intentionally skip women their age why not? I'd certainly tell a man after we met I was older but getting them to contact me is important and I am tired of geezers contacting me because of my age.

Not that I have to justify why I am single, but part of it is because I was very picky and refused to settle. I still refuse to settle, which was my original point. However some took it on themselves once again to attack me and my views.
Is it ok to lie on a resume to get a job? During your job interview? "Absolutely I know how to do brain surgery!"

It is just not ok to lie to get what you want.

This is just like these men who lied to me to get a date in saying they were non smokers. Once I met them that was it. I found out they were smokers and had nothing else to do with them.

So you are going to lie about your age to get a date and then tell them once you've met? That makes it ok, how?

You say men lie so it's ok for you to lie. If a man jumped off a bridge would you?

Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:

So you are going to lie and say you are younger? So in essence, you want these men who control women and are sexist pigs, the ones who want younger women? That's what you want? That's why you are saying you are younger?

A man who is controlling, if a woman allows it, will control her no matter what her age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships