Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 06:53 AM

6 posts, read 12,778 times

Advertisements

Yes, I've figured it out now that younger women like bad boys and older women like nice guys. Younger women are stupid enough to think the bad boys are going to be providers and they'll be able to ride around town on the bad boys' Harley showing them off to their girlfriends making them jealous.Just yesterday, I turned down a woman who expressed interest in me. She's a single mother with two kids. First of all, I'm not keen on raising someone else's kids or being a second stringer in the relationship, and I sure as hell don't want to deal with her ex-husband when he gets out of prison.I tried hooking up with her 5 years ago, but she gave me that whole speech "Well you're a really nice guy, but I'm just not that into you." Then she got involved with some dip**** with a criminal record a mile long thinking she could fix him. I told her he was no good for her, but then she didn't listen. So now she wants me now that she can't find another man! Yeah!Now she wants me because she doesn't have a male role model for kids, and her boyfriend is an assclown. I told her, "Sorry, Honey! You had your chance and you blew it." I know that sounds calloused, but I think I just gave legitimate reasons not to get involved with her. I'm not crazy about kids, so I'm actually doing her a favor.Am I just being cynical or do nice guys really always finish last? It seems logic doesn't tie into female psychology in our society until about the age of 35. Unfortunately, by that time, they've already been divorced and dropped out a couple of kids. There must be something about postpartum or pre-menopause that finally triggers all the neurotransmitters to the rational parts of their brains. Then there are those like my older sister who's 40 and never get it. I keep wondering how many sticks of dynamite I'll have to blast into her ears before her thick head finally clears up.So why is it only single moms are attracted to me when I'm thinking with the bigger head? I imagine their stupidity is how they wound up being single moms in the first place. Do I need to travel to the Far East and find a traditional Oriental girl? Do I need to go out and start robbing liquor stores and get a tattoo saying, "Born to Lose" across my chest? Or will I have to wait until I'm 50 until all the women in my dating pool have grown kids?

Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 AM

264 posts, read 309,136 times
Yeah, go get an "Oriental girl". It's not you at all. It's them.

Keep telling yourself that, too.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:11 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
YAWN

Let's beat this old one to death for the millionth time

Old 02-01-2013, 07:18 AM

365 posts, read 644,906 times
This has been discussed a lot. Maybe instead of focusing on why people behave a certain way. Which is something you can't control. Maybe you should spend time developing yourself into the best you that you can be. Which is 100% in your control.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:20 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
I'm still petitioning for the term "nice guy" to be banned on this board.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:22 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Stop pretending to be a good guy.
Show your true colors.
Oh wait you did.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:22 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
I think the guys who complain that young women all go for bad boys are just mad that they're not having sex. It's not that the so-called nice guys want to be partners and providers either. They're mad because they weren't invited to the party.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I think the guys who complain that young women all go for bad boys are just mad that they're not having sex. It's not that the so-called nice guys want to be partners and providers either. They're mad because they weren't invited to the party.
*Ding ding we have a WINNER!*

Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

This pretty much says it all...you can close the thread now.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 AM

10 posts, read 16,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I'm still petitioning for the term "nice guy" to be banned on this board.
I will actually help you with this cause
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships