Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: College age girls - selecting for a one night stand?
Sean Connery - with the age difference described - see pic/description 5 71.43%
Justin Bieber - at his current age - see pic/description 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 04:01 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No, when he sat at his desk in front of the class we could see his entire 'soldier' fully exposed. Nearly every class session.

Oh, I have so many stories including a male professor who preyed upon only the most gorgeous male students on campus and always gave female students lower grades.
This is exactly the reason why kids who do up to 12 years of Catholic school, and have ALREADY seen this kind of stuff, should NOT go to a Catholic university.

Preying? I'm thinking being overly attentive or flirting, but nothing beyond that. I saw that in the 9th grade at a Catholic thinking "this just doesn't look right," after a semester at a public middle school, where that kind of stuff didn't happen. The teachers were more professional in that regard than were some of the a-holes teaching in Catholic high school.

This has become a dialogue. Come on, ladies, vote!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 04:21 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
This is exactly the reason why kids who do up to 12 years of Catholic school, and have ALREADY seen this kind of stuff, should NOT go to a Catholic university.

Preying? I'm thinking being overly attentive or flirting, but nothing beyond that. I saw that in the 9th grade at a Catholic thinking "this just doesn't look right," after a semester at a public middle school, where that kind of stuff didn't happen. The teachers were more professional in that regard than were some of the a-holes teaching in Catholic high school.

This has become a dialogue. Come on, ladies, vote!
Yes, I do mean 'preyed' upon. But I will definitely leave it there.

BTW, the reason that more women aren't voting is due to the rather odd choices. Its like asking normal 25+ years old men would they prefer to have relations with an 11 year old child or an 80 year old woman who used to be sort of attractive 40 years ago.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:23 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
We can't vote. The choices are lousy, and the whole premis is flawed, as commented upon profusely, earlier.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We can't vote. The choices are lousy, and the whole premis is flawed, as commented upon profusely, earlier.
Oh, well, I tried. I do pretty good for never having taken a course in survey design, if I may say so.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:14 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Come on over, we can practice......

Thank you for the kind offer Hawk, but I'm going to have to politely decline. I'm going to try and perfect my puckering on my husband tonight.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:17 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Connery.

When I was 21, he was still older than both my parents and I thought he was hot.

I've never liked boys who look like middle schoolers.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
CHARTON HESTON ?- in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!???
Yep, I worked with her on a play we had to do when in school, and this is what she mentioned at least 3 times, but I think she remembers him like this (see link), more so than as a guy with faltering health who has now expired.

http://www.moviemarket.com/library/p...271/271716.jpg

I think this is the scene where he sees the remnants of the Statue of Liberty on the beach, several thousand years in the future, and can't contain himself.

Maybe she "identified" with the woman standing next to the horse, whom this girl sort of resembled. Not much of a career for "Nova," beyond the "Apes" series.

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/86/91/8691/260464.1.jpg

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 02-08-2013 at 09:01 PM..

Old 02-08-2013, 11:39 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,921,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You are asking this question of women using a male-oriented motivation/thought process. This is the reason that you are not getting the responses that I believe you are seeking for your thread.
Also, the use of Justin Bieber as sexual rival against Sean Connery is just sort of....odd.
Bingo. Attractive young women have lots of options, and aren't just limited to the false choice of "middle aged guy" vs. "guy who looks like a 12-year-old girl." A few will be into one or the other of these options, but most will be into young men who look like young men.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Bingo. Attractive young women have lots of options, and aren't just limited to the false choice of "middle aged guy" vs. "guy who looks like a 12-year-old girl." A few will be into one or the other of these options, but most will be into young men who look like young men.
I think you're spot on. And that's what we typically see. I just wonder if they had to choose between two offers, and the differences were this noticeable, would they lean toward the more mature guy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships