Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 01:21 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,791,409 times

Advertisements

How many of you know someone that has kids with 2 or more different people? Don't you think there is a point where people should realize that they need to learn how to control their sexual urges? There's this girl/co-worker I know who almost caught me in her game/trap last year. She would flirt all the time, and invite me out with co-workers and act as if she felt something for me. She would rub against me and do things that were beyond a co-worker/friend kind of relationship. I eventually learned her ways and realized that she was a user and manipulative person who just wanted her cake and to eat it too. I knew she was living with some guy who she had a child with, and that she also had an older child from another previous relationship, but after hearing another co-worker tell me that she was running the same game on him as she was on me, I totally cut her off and just ignore her when I see her now. I treat her nicely, but when it comes to friends or talking about personal issues I totally cut her off, and now she acts like I'm the bad guy. Anyone else know a person (woman or man) who has kids with more than one person, but yet still flirts and tries to act upon their sexual urges/tensions? Do you think these people should just continue doing this? Why do they do this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 01:24 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
They do it because they are scum or want more kids so they can get more welfare. I think people who have multiple babies out of wedlock with different people are sociopaths and I wish we could sterilize them. Since we can't I just ignore them and tell them to leave me alone.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,880,620 times
I was attracted to a woman and found out she has SIX yes 6 kids by SIX yes 6 different men, none of whom she married. I ran away.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I was attracted to a woman and found out she has SIX yes 6 kids by SIX yes 6 different men, none of whom she married. I ran away.
Seems like a very classy lady IMHO.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
They do it because they are scum or want more kids so they can get more welfare. I think people who have multiple babies out of wedlock with different people are sociopaths and I wish we could sterilize them. Since we can't I just ignore them and tell them to leave me alone.
I agree. I can see in some situations where they are young and made mistakes and now have kids with various partners, and now they have slowed down and actually learned to become responsible, but the people who are in their late 20's and older who have kids with various partners and 'still' continue this behavior are the ones I don't relate to. If I was in their shoes I know I would not be screwing around putting myself in a position to have another kid with another person that all my kids could call step-mother number 3. In my world it seems people like this are all over the place and they are the ones who get attention.

I'm a nice guy, good looking, and in my 30's. Never been married, never cheated, never screw around with one-night stands, and am always making people laugh, but when it comes to the dating game, I'm passed over for the users and people who seem to be down with the coolness of having one night stands ect... I've had women approach me and buy me drinks just to keep me talking to them, but once they find that I don't meet their financial stability requirements, suddenly I'm passed over for a guy who ends up walking outside and making out with them right away. I just don't get the way things work at my age anymore.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
How old was she? How old were you at the time? I'm glad you got away from that one man.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Seems like a very classy lady IMHO.
Seems like it...lol....Maybe it was that she just kept running into the wrong guys....or letting them run up into her....lol

Old 02-13-2013, 01:38 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,263 times
I'm 22, I'll let you know when I get there....

Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I agree. I can see in some situations where they are young and made mistakes and now have kids with various partners, and now they have slowed down and actually learned to become responsible, but the people who are in their late 20's and older who have kids with various partners and 'still' continue this behavior are the ones I don't relate to. If I was in their shoes I know I would not be screwing around putting myself in a position to have another kid with another person that all my kids could call step-mother number 3. In my world it seems people like this are all over the place and they are the ones who get attention.

I'm a nice guy, good looking, and in my 30's. Never been married, never cheated, never screw around with one-night stands, and am always making people laugh, but when it comes to the dating game, I'm passed over for the users and people who seem to be down with the coolness of having one night stands ect... I've had women approach me and buy me drinks just to keep me talking to them, but once they find that I don't meet their financial stability requirements, suddenly I'm passed over for a guy who ends up walking outside and making out with them right away. I just don't get the way things work at my age anymore.
I know a few like that who got pregnant teens or early 20's and grew up. To me these people are different than the other ones who should know better but still do it. I mean one guy I met was 45 with 5 kids from 3 women he didn't marry and the youngest was 3! Shouldn't he know by now? I would be worried these people had diseases and probably do.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
I'm 22, I'll let you know when I get there....
Keep us posted on here....lol...so we can track your progress since you can never delete your account from what I learned the other day from a moderator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships