Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 02:33 AM

10 posts, read 9,853 times

Advertisements

As my title says I logged his Craigs list account and he had a personal add seeking gay sex posted earlier this month.. He claims his email account got hacked but it used his everyday password. Had his height, weight, and penis size correct. So of course I don't believe him.

My problem is I love him. I don't want to be alone so I'm trying to forget it and move on and try again. But its really bugging me. I have no clue if he acted on it or if nothing ever happened.

Should I try? Should I leave? Should I give him another chance? I don't know if I could ever trust him again... am I being stupid for staying..?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 02:40 AM

61,662 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Leave him. Obviously he has a different preferences and he is hiding them from you.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:48 AM

650 posts, read 701,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1990 View Post
As my title says I logged his Craigs list account and he had a personal add seeking gay sex posted earlier this month.. He claims his email account got hacked but it used his everyday password. Had his height, weight, and penis size correct. So of course I don't believe him.

My problem is I love him. I don't want to be alone so I'm trying to forget it and move on and try again. But its really bugging me. I have no clue if he acted on it or if nothing ever happened.

Should I try? Should I leave? Should I give him another chance? I don't know if I could ever trust him again... am I being stupid for staying..?
Your husband?

Some men don't appreciate having a wife (or whatever the two of you agreed your relationship would be) and probably most women don't know how to pick a good man and always seem to overlook/reject/ignore the right guy in favor of the guy who looks like the winner but turns out to be a loser.

Maybe he would benefit from therapy.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:43 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,268,494 times
I know it must be heartbreaking but if I were in your position I would leave you will only continue to get hurt if you stay. I'm not saying cut him out of your life completely if you want to stay friends but I would suggest he go and speak to a therapist he's obviously confused. Good luck

Old 02-19-2013, 03:56 AM

61,662 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Therapy? Confused? I think he is a gay, still in the closet.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:49 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,682,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1990 View Post

Then you'll have to accept the consequences. Obviously you had some inkling that something wasn't quite "right" which prompted you to snoop and hack into his account. Now you know.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:58 AM

132 posts, read 188,354 times
Either he is gay or Bi, why should he seek therapy? How is he any different from any other cheating spouse? Just because he seeking a man and not a woman? Leave him or stay and be hurt, your choice.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:05 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,826,890 times
He's gay. Divorce him and move on with your life.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:10 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,825,030 times
If this has only happened once, I'd accept it but be especially vigilant from here on out. If he ever gives you another reason to be suspicious then move on. Life's too short to risk for an STD that could kill you, with a straight, bi or gay spouse.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:15 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,906 times
Now how can we help you? It's your life...I'd say talk to him...

Does the gay part matter any more than if it were a woman? More so? Or less so? Because, if he has those urges, obviously you wouldn't be able to satisfy them...does that lead to understanding or condemnation? It's your moral compass after all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships