Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 06:57 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Yeah I a m bisexual,so what? And yes bisexual men are different just for the simple reason there is penetration in involved, and men are hyper sexual,. And as for you comment earlier, there's a difference between a straight man cheating to a gay/bi man cheating on his woman with another man.
People wouldn't ride you, RCG, if you didn't voice your opinion that men who are not fans of cunnilingus (medical PG term), under certain circumstances, are either "half-men" and/or homosexual. If they don't want to help you in that department, then find another boyfriend, but don't criticize a large percentage of men in America, and probably around the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Yeah I a m bisexual,so what? And yes bisexual men are different just for the simple reason there is penetration in involved, and men are hyper sexual,. And as for you comment earlier, there's a difference between a straight man cheating to a gay/bi man cheating on his woman with another man.
Many women, especially bi women (some studies suggest) are promiscuous and sleep around a lot too.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:13 PM

482 posts, read 799,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Many women, especially bi women (some studies suggest) are promiscuous and sleep around a lot too.

Not me, I am a virgin, and there are many bisexual women who knows how to keep their legs close, although there are some that gives us a bad rep,but they still enjoy both sexes.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:59 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
The example given in the article is a very wealthy bisexual man. Wealthy men will always be considered as husband material regardless of extra-curricular predilections. Let's see an article about what types of bisexuals guys real-world black women can realistically find themselves with... mostly ex-felons and such. Let's see whether the article would give reality her seal of approval.
PS - Clive sounds fully gay to me, and was shagging dudes behind his wife's back.
Lol you always keep it real

Old 02-22-2013, 07:11 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
If a guy has fully integrated his sexuality - as in, he has accepted that he has a dual-gender attraction and has no hang-ups about it AND it his current sexual identity is not a stepping stone to coming out fully as gay - and he seems an honorable/ethical/honest person, I'd definitely consider a bi man as a mate. HOWEVER, I'd take a long time to get to know him before the relationship progressed.

The encounters with self-identified bi men I've had online have been uninspiring, however. It's a sexual identity that comes with a lot of baggage.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:51 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,843 times
Well, for what it's worth, my Ex was bi. He cheated on me with men saying that I was the woman he pledged his life to, but he figured he was free to date men.

It was a horrible and stressful marriage for me. I felt like I was always competing and trying to keep him. He left me and it hurt, but it was the best thing he could have done for me.

That said, my error was not marrying a bi-sexual man. My error was not talking to him about it and getting on the same ground as soon as I found out. My bad expereince has given me the wisdom to realize that if you plan to marry someone or are married to someone it's best to get confront issues and discuss things early on. Make sure you communicate expectations, etc. If you don't it will breed resentment (like it did in me). As long as you and your bi-sexual man are on the same page, with the same understanding, it could work just as well as any other relationship.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:56 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,764,865 times
Lol, yet another double stand men have to deal with in modern society: bi-female = ok, bi-male = not ok.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:00 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,764,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Usually the most promiscuous women (by virtue of their stories...) I've had to pleaure to know were bi.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:40 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarterguy View Post
Usually the most promiscuous women (by virtue of their stories...) I've had to pleaure to know were bi.
Yeah I think if there's correlation with bi women being more promiscuous, then she's probably more likely to cheat on you with a man or a woman.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
As of right now I'll stay single rather than marry a bisexual guy. I might reconsider if I get desperate enough. Who knows, never say never.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships