Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 05:32 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times

Advertisements

(Disclaimer: Yes, another lighthearted thread from me, so stop reading if you are looking for something more serious.)

So we have some great naked photos of us... My hubby has been keeping them hidden in his top dresser drawer. But I am getting worried one of the kids will somehow stumble upon them. Once my cousin was scrolling through my digital camera and briefly saw one before I grabbed the camera! So I have since deleted all digital evidence and only keep prints.

So where is the best place to store photos for secrecy and longevity, but ease of access? Should I just get a lockbox for them? I think I want to keep them forever. Our bodies look great in the photos and it would be fun to reminisce about it when we are 80 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 05:35 PM

45,411 posts, read 60,592,880 times
We really need to see them before we make recommendations for storage.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:38 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
I'd just keep them in a dresser drawer or someplace easily accessible, where you will remember where you put them. Otherwise, you might hide them, then forget them, and then when you're moving or the kids are cleaning up or something else, they might find them. In an emergency, then, you have quick access and can destroy them quickly, like drug dealer ditching his stash.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:57 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
(Disclaimer: Yes, another lighthearted thread from me, so stop reading if you are looking for something more serious.)

So we have some great naked photos of us... My hubby has been keeping them hidden in his top dresser drawer. But I am getting worried one of the kids will somehow stumble upon them. Once my cousin was scrolling through my digital camera and briefly saw one before I grabbed the camera! So I have since deleted all digital evidence and only keep prints.

So where is the best place to store photos for secrecy and longevity, but ease of access? Should I just get a lockbox for them? I think I want to keep them forever. Our bodies look great in the photos and it would be fun to reminisce about it when we are 80 years old.
Don't you have a metal box with a lock and key??

That's my suggestion. You could also put a lock on a drawer of a nightstand or dresser.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:58 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
I would scan them and put them in a password protected file.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-20-2013, 05:59 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
I keep them on my public facebook page so companies can know what a quality employee I'll make.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
I'd just keep them in a dresser drawer or someplace easily accessible, where you will remember where you put them. Otherwise, you might hide them, then forget them, and then when you're moving or the kids are cleaning up or something else, they might find them. In an emergency, then, you have quick access and can destroy them quickly, like drug dealer ditching his stash.
I like this approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Don't you have a metal box with a lock and key??

That's my suggestion. You could also put a lock on a drawer of a nightstand or dresser.
I feel that lock and key signals "this is a big secret kids - please look here." And then they'll keep pestering me about what is in the lockbox. LOL. My kids hide/look everywhere around our house. Maybe we should just continue to keep them in the sock drawer.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:06 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
I don't have any and never will, but if I did, I would say "in an incinerator."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I keep them on my public facebook page so companies can know what a quality employee I'll make.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I would scan them and put them in a password protected file.

No digital evidence - unless it is self-destructing. The code can be cracked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
LMAO

Old 04-20-2013, 06:14 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
I put all my Playboy Centerfolds on the wall in a room in my garage...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships