Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 07:33 AM

19 posts, read 84,107 times

Advertisements

Ok so if you just so happen to be one of those 5'4 guys, naturally thin, nerdy with neither a great job or car what now?

(An objective observation)
From what I've observed in our world it's that very tall men with very healthy builds and good jobs gain access to highly attractive females. Your average male on the other hand is 5'8 with so-so body and an ok job. The average/beta male has to compete with many men daily just to get either an average or below average female.

In theory I believe the omega male doesn't compete at all. The lowest ranked female picks which omega mae she'll breed with and/or start a relationship with. Chance are the male will accept her because he can't do better meaning neither of them will be happy.

What needs to happen I think is that the omega needs to find some way to gain muscles mass. It's ok to love your body but females simply do not accept short males that are skinny. It's a sad reality that we have to accept larger women but society craps on the skinny short guy. Secondly he has to hide his anti-social nerdy side with anti-social masculinity. Appearing dominant and masculine is bound to attract females. Lastly if you don't have a great job or car you can't date women ranking between 6-10.

Now one could say love can fight the differences but that's NOT true. Love is chemical reactions and nothing more. We pick out mates based on primitive instincts sadly.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:44 AM

752 posts, read 1,164,295 times
Once again muscle is solution? At last better then be drugs or alcohol addict. About becoming masculine, real name bitter, you will se it will not help you. After years of bitterness you will figure out it do not help, you will be again what you was at start.
Interesting that all losers somehow find bitterness, called alpha or whatsoever, like solution.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:49 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
So why don't you just take what ever you can get?

Old 05-29-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Once again muscle is solution? At last better then be drugs or alcohol addict. About becoming masculine, real name bitter, you will se it will not help you. After years of bitterness you will figure out it do not help, you will be again what you was at start.
Interesting that all losers somehow find bitterness, called alpha or whatsoever, like solution.
My perception of reality is objective. Females no matter how different will be attracted to alpha male traits as men are attracted to feminine traits.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:51 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
I didnt know that being a beta or omega man, who isnt built and short also stunted ball growth. Be a man, that is all you need. You dont need to be tall, you dont need to be wealthy or extremely good looking. You just need to be a genuine man, the way you were meant to be.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
So why don't you just take what ever you can get?
Because men are visual. Overweight females and/or females I define ugly do not please my male instincts thus I can never be happy with just any girl.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
Even fat chicks need lovin'.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 AM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I didnt know that being a beta or omega man, who isnt built and short also stunted ball growth. Be a man, that is all you need. You dont need to be tall, you dont need to be wealthy or extremely good looking. You just need to be a genuine man, the way you were meant to be.
This is so true! As much as we've talked ad nauseum about confidence here, more importantly, people need to be genuine.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauragon C. Mikado View Post
Because men are visual. Overweight females and/or females I define ugly do not please my male instincts thus I can never be happy with just any girl.
But according to you, the girls you want will never be happy with you because you are short and skinny?

So why don't you just accept your fate and find ways to combat your misery?

Old 05-29-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Even fat chicks need lovin'.
But he's not attracted to them in any way, so he could never give true love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships