Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 05:40 PM

1 posts, read 4,842 times

Advertisements

guys i made some stupid mistakes and i ended up losing my bf (i think). pls tell me how i should go from here cuz i really have no clue

i’ve been friends with my bf since grade 4 (grade 12 now). I have 4 siblings so it gets pretty bad with my folks in my house so im used to sleeping over at my BF's all the time so we hang out almost every day. I knew that he was into me since middle school but didnt return his feelings until recently. initially i was uncomfortable labeling us as in a relationship. we've only made out so far and not much more because back then i didn't want to lose my virginity before i got married; also because i dont want to ruin our friendship if we went too far. he was okay with it

we started hanging out with his guy friends a lot after we started "dating". in the beginning of the summer (late april) one of his friend's older bro came home from college, let's call this friend "john"; john's mom would go to her sisters to stay every weekend, leaving the house free to john and his bro. we started hanging out at john's since his bro is old enough to get liquor and cigarettes and sometimes weed, its from here when my bf starts acting extremely weird, when we're together he tell me that john's bro is a creep and is obviously hitting on me (even though we only have normal conversations) and that i dont seem to mind. Once, john's bro asks me why it says i'm single on facebook even though i'm supposed to be dating my boyfriend, and i tell him "we're more best friends than bf/gf". my bf and i have a fight about it after we get home. I tell my bf that i'm bad at telling people off/saying no. we make up afterwards

fast forward 2 weeks and the guys are playing video games with drinking on the side. my bf tells me not to join but every one else insists and i join in. basically i had to sit on the lap of whomever wins at the video game. I ended up sitting on his other friend ("tom" 's lap once and john's bro's lap. When we got home, he argues with me again about this but we make up again we end up having more hang outs, more games but honestly nothing serious. we start fighting less so i thought that he's finally ok with this stuff (again honestly nothing serious going on in these hangouts). one day my bf couldn't make it to our hang out so he tells me not to go either. I ask him why and he gives me the "john's bro is an *******" crap again, i tell him that the guys are pushy; he tells me to "get a spine". We get into a fight, didn't make up this time so i leave

ok, i'll admit i made a mistake here but you have to understand that i got really drunk. We ended up having a drinking game at hangout, the guys get me to play a video game which im really bad at because it's my first time. I end up getting drunk and doing some stupid stuff. basically i stripped in front of all the guys; after i get home and sober ed up i feel really guilty so i ask my boyfriend to meet the next day at school to confess; we got into another fight at school but still feel guilty after, so i go to my bf's house to apologise at night. I admit that what i did was wrong, midway i start crying and my bf comforts me and tells me everything is ok. I admit that i have problems saying no and tells my bf that i will try to fix it. The next day my bf tells me that he tried to talk to john and tom, but they were avoiding him. we both stop going to john's for a while but eventually i start feeling bad because i dont want me to be the reason that john and tom are no longer friends with my bf so i take him to john's again. They won't go, instead he tries to get john and tom to come over but they say they won't cuz he doesn't have smokes or drinks so bf steals liquor from his parents. We have the hangout without john's older bro. the next week bf's parents find out and grounds him, and i can no longer sleep over for 2 weeks. I fight with him because he got into trouble because he doesn't trust me and now i basically have no place to go to sleep. I go to john's for the weekend hangout (this was 2 weeks ago) out of spite but lies and tells my bf that i wasn't going to go. My bf calls me during but i ignore him cuz i was still pissed at john's i tell john and his bro that i didn't have any place to go. john's bro tells me it's okay for me to crash at their place

not gonna go into details but i got really drunk that night after tom left because i was still mad at my bf. one thing led to another and i ended up sleeping with john's bro. the next day (sunday) i wake up full of guilt and i start crying for a lot of reasons, for cheating and losing my virginity. john's bro comforts me and we start talking about my relationship. one thing led to another again and we end up having sex again i text to my bf telling him that i went and on monday night i go to my bf's place, feeling really guilty. he starts yelling at me, i just cry. He then calms down and tells me that he's sorry, i start crying again. he tells me to just go to sleep and i tell him that i loved him. we make out and i ask him if he loves me back. he tells me that he does. i ask him no matter what? he says of course i tell him what happened; bf is obv shaken up, we both cry this entire time we're really weird for the next few days, i start telling him that i love him (which is true). we go facebook official, hold hands everywhere (which we didn't use to). this goes on for some time and i feel that i finally regained bf's trust

one day john's bro texts me asking why i haven't been coming over. I tell him that i dont want to go if my bf isn't there. john's bro asks us to both come because he feels like he wanted to set things straight and apologise to bf. It took a long time but i convince BF to go with me. once we get there though, bf ignores john's bro completely like an ******* even though john's bro is trying to talk to him

i get mad at bf and we argue; and he ends up ignoring me too. I end up going to john's bro's room and explains to him what happened, he tells me it's cool if i can't see him again. I tell him that it's not true and that it's all a huge mistake. somehow we end up making out and he starts feeling me up. things get heated and i'm touching him down there when my bf walks in my boyfriend asks me if i want to go home, for some reason i tell him that i'm going to stay. he tells me that "it's over". i tell him he's acting like there was something to end, i was mad at this point. he leaves and i havent spoken to him since (this was last weekend).

please guys i really have no idea what i can do. i don't want to lose my bf but i dont want the same thng to just repeat itself when i do go and apologise. how can i make him to just trust me and set things right with his friends?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 06:23 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,841,412 times
You can't do anything to fix this. Just leave. They are so much better off that way. Do them the favor.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,536,713 times
My advice to you would be to find out what the SHIFT key does, stop drinking, stop stripping in front of other guys and stop having sex with guys.

And not to be so long winded. Took me a while to get through that.

Oh, and don't be surprised when "John" and his creepy brother don't have anything else to do with you.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:43 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,486,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runwithfire View Post

how can i make him to just trust me and set things right with his friends?
Neither is going to happen because you're not worth it to any of them.

[run with fire and sometimes you will get burned]

Old 06-12-2013, 07:47 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,813,716 times
That was too long to read. If you really screwed up that bad, he isn't taking you back.

Here's some music to soften the blow.

So You Think You Can Dance - Mercy - YouTube

Old 06-12-2013, 07:49 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,994,136 times
Your behavior in this scenario is completely idiotic.

STOP blaming what you did on being drunk. They did not make you stay there or drink or take your clothes off.

You don't "end up" having sex with someone.

Those were all YOUR decisions, and they were bad ones.

STOP drinking. Stop sitting on guys laps and blaming it on alcohol.

STOP STOP STOP

Say No and walk away.

Get a part-time job. Find some friends who won't take advantage of you. Read a book. Volunteer.

Act like you've got some sense.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:51 PM

102,226 posts, read 108,023,430 times
Is this what parents do these days? They leave the house for the weekend on a routine basis, leaving teen kids alone to have their friends over?

Old 06-12-2013, 07:52 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,813,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Is this what parents do these days? They leave the house for the weekend on a routine basis, leaving teen kids alone to have their friends over?
Nowadays? They did that 14 years ago when I was a teenager.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:53 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,747,462 times
You need to read some books on feminism and female self esteem unless you want to spend the rest of your life being sexually abused by douchebags.

Actually, no, you need serious therapy. I cannot fathom that after all the so-called "guilt" you felt after your striptease you went back and put yourself in the EXACT same situation with the SAME jerks who never showed an ounce of respect for you (quite the opposite in fact)

Obviously you desire the feeling of being treated like a piece of trash. Ask yourself why.

And your BF also needs his head examined for not leaving you by the side of the road months ago when you started letting yourself be passed around various laps giving boners to a bunch of guys you barely knew.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:56 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,747,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Nope, not in this house, or the houses of any teens I know well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships