Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 07:23 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,145,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
i just think she SAW him coming... and trapped him real fast.
Well...he LET her do it. "I can't get pregnant, let's do it without a condom." I mean, really; how naive do you have to be to fall for that one?

If I ever have a son I'm going to sit him down in his teens and tell him NEVER to fall for that; it's such B.S.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:24 AM

Quote:
why is it ALWAYS the guys fault?? i mean girls are very manipulative... they can tell u what u want to hear... do what you want them to do then.. BANG.. what they really wanted they get.. and then its OMG im pregnant.. you have to take care of me the REST of UR LIFE! SUCKER! - thats SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!
Because it takes two and it was his choice to not put the condom on. Nobody held a gun to his head and forced him to impregnate this girl. She lied to him, but it seemed he was only too eager to believe her B.S.

He's an adult and needs to take responsibility for his actions. This is a particularly hard lesson to learn, but hey; life isn't fair.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:25 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
why is it ALWAYS the guys fault?? i mean girls are very manipulative... they can tell u what u want to hear... do what you want them to do then.. BANG.. what they really wanted they get.. and then its OMG im pregnant.. you have to take care of me the REST of UR LIFE! SUCKER! - thats SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!
She told him ~ I only have a 5 percent chance of getting pregnant, DON'T wear a condom..... He should of been running as far away from this girl as possible. At 28 years old I think he should know better. She's at fault too, but come on. That's as bad as my ex telling me he was sterile!

OMG - having sex = pregnancy - WHO KNEW?

Old 11-06-2007, 07:27 AM

159 posts, read 806,304 times
i mean yes.. for me and u thats is SOOO CRAP. but i think.. not to excuse him.. that he was in a state of depression over his x and he thought maybe she would be "better" than his x... but it definately turned out to be WORST..

this is how scatter brained he is now- she made him watch the Notebook (the movie) and he said well She and i fight all the time like the couple in the movie... so you can fight with someone but still love them. he DOESN'T love her.. she is trying to brain wash him... its so gross.. he has guilt.. u can see it.. he loves the idea of having a son.. but i know he hates her but there is this internal struggle can i hate the mother of my child??? thing

Old 11-06-2007, 07:30 AM

788 posts, read 2,110,763 times
Here's the deal - he is 28 - he should be a grown up - time to start acting like a man!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:32 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,158,550 times
Quote:
He obviously did not think this through.
He got what he wanted also, just didn't think if the consequences.
I am positive that somewhere between grade school and graduating college, he was taught HOW TO PREVENT pregnancy.

Just because "they tell you what you want to hear" doesn't make it true.

Ever bought a used car?????
Now there is someone who will tell you how great it is and when you drive it off the lot, it falls to pieces.

SELF PRESERVATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:34 AM

heres the thing i have studied how and when you can get pregnant... and its actually hard to get pregnant... UNLESS you KNOW when you can consieve or if you have sex EVERYDAY.. but they ONLY had sex 1 TIME!!! its day 14, 15, and 16 of a womens cycle.. day 1 is when u start to menstrate... u have a 48 hr window to actually fertilize an egg.. and sperm CAN live in u for up to 7 days... BUT when sperm enters the body the FIRST ones to die are the MALE sperms... So you have to have sex when u ARE on the CONCEPTION DAYS to have a boy... thats HOW i KNOW she planned it.. cus shes having a boy..

Old 11-06-2007, 07:35 AM

Quote:
i mean yes.. for me and u thats is SOOO CRAP. but i think.. not to excuse him.. that he was in a state of depression over his x and he thought maybe she would be "better" than his x... but it definately turned out to be WORST..

this is how scatter brained he is now- she made him watch the Notebook (the movie) and he said well She and i fight all the time like the couple in the movie... so you can fight with someone but still love them. he DOESN'T love her.. she is trying to brain wash him... its so gross.. he has guilt.. u can see it.. he loves the idea of having a son.. but i know he hates her but there is this internal struggle can i hate the mother of my child??? thing
You play, you pay. That's just the way it goes. Preventing pregnancy is the responsibility of BOTH parties. If he didn't want to get this girl pregnant, he should have worn a condom or better yet, not had sex with her at all. 5% is still > 0%, and that's assuming she was even telling the truth.

You shouldn't have unprotected sex like that unless you are in a committed, trusting relationship and are ready to deal with the consequences (children). Period.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:36 AM

theqbaby- this is true about the used car thing. he actually had a few used cars until he finally got a new one... it took him awhile.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:36 AM

141 posts, read 613,152 times
I think it's natural for you to protect him, we all do when it comes to family. I also think that's why you chose this type of outlet to seek opinions...is it not? You wanted to hear what strangers had to say. It isn't easy to hear because it's not what you want to hear. Anyone in his right mind hears "5% chance, don't wear a condom" and doesn't see a BIG RED FLAG, is thinking with the wrong tool. I feel for him, he made a bad choice and now he'll have to do the right thing and own up to it. If it's truly his baby (and he should get a DNA test) he has a responsibility for life. That baby didn't ask to be here. Hopefully the dad will be the good parent in this situation.
Best of luck to him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships