Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2008, 05:39 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
You? Need censorship? I don't believe it.

Who me? I'm an angel on here and NEVER say anything out of line!!

I don't know how well you know me on here, but I refuse to be part of the politically correct crowd ~ say what is on your mind dammit!!!

Were you around when we started the POOP club (peopled offended by offended people)??

Old 04-24-2008, 05:45 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Teabagging is fun, but she's gotta have an open mind
(
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

LOL!

Old 04-24-2008, 05:51 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,785,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Who me? I'm an angel on here and NEVER say anything out of line!!

I don't know how well you know me on here, but I refuse to be part of the politically correct crowd ~ say what is on your mind dammit!!!

Were you around when we started the POOP club (peopled offended by offended people)??
No wasn't around.

I like your direct approach though, very much so.

Old 04-24-2008, 05:53 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,834 times
i wouldnt to be honest, most strippers, have slept with a client or 2 during work hours, DONT get me wrong, theyre are exceptions, but its almost a guarantee, that shell knock your socks off in the sack, and youll end up getting whooped. I had a friend, that was dating one, and it was all good, until he fell in love, then after that, everything went downhill fast! He started showing up at the club evernight, getting pissed, when his girl, would be doing lapdances and "stuff", at the end he told her to quit, and she declined..

Old 04-24-2008, 10:30 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,922,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
*moon hands sierra a bag to breathe into*
Just give her a cigarette or 2 to calm the nerves.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:32 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,922,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
My Unit thread got deleted!! Along with the other dudes thread. If anyone wants to see my original thread, lemme know I'll private msg it to you. I spent a long time writing it too.

Ladies just agree with us. You wouldn't date a stripper either if you were a guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsONlmsHWQc
That YT link isn't working for me b/c it says I need to sign up.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:09 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
That YT link isn't working for me b/c it says I need to sign up.
Its just a music video by Ludicrous named "***** Poppin". Not missing much trust me...

Old 04-25-2008, 08:20 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,221,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobie119 View Post
I have no problem answering the questions. Sure I could have done something else, but I love dancing (not THAT kind, but just dancing in general) and, I was good at it I had no friends, so it put me into a social place also. It gave me something to do that I "enjoyed" so to say. There were aspects of the job that I hated, but it gave me the money I needed to live. I did meet some girls that were nice (waitresses mostly) and a few clientes that were "nicer" young guys. My husband didn't mind at first, then as we grew more serious he became jealous. Once I realized my feelings for him and vice versa, I quit. It doesn't bother him now, he knows the real me and that I wasn't the typical dancer. He knows I hated the sexual part of it, but enjoyed the dancing. It opened me up a bit too, as shy as I was it has helped me with my own sexuality. Does that make sense?

I guess so - it's just that I used to dance a lot too (now down to salsa dancing with DH). That didn't mean that stripping would be the ideal job.
In fact I worked through college and have done so many crappy jobs. Some of the better ones were being an office block cleaner, then working for an insurance company on evenings and weekends. I was even a bingo caller during one vacation!
All this to work my way through college - and I met people too! I still have friends from the insurance company days 10 plus years ago.

You sound like a good person, you really do. I'm sure there are lots of different reasons that you decided that stripping was better for you than say bingo calling. Lol. I guess the big one was the money. For me, though, I would prefer to work harder and earn less than subject myself to that kind of atmosphere on a regular basis.

I've been to a strip club once (it was ok) and my DH was taken to Spearmint Rhino in London for his bachelor party by one of my best friend's husbands, and I was given a police man (stripper) for my hen night by friends. It was fun, and I'm sure they were lovely people. But I wouldn't want to BE one, or DATE one.

I just think that money seems to be more important to most strippers than dignity is. Most seem to feel the need for lots of money quick. I want everything I want, RIGHT NOW! That to me, isn't necessarily a good habit to foster.

I dunno - I'm accused of being liberal all over this web site, but maybe i'm a bit more conservative than I think!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:28 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
If I was single, would I date a stripper?

Yes

Old 04-25-2008, 11:42 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I just think that money seems to be more important to most strippers than dignity is. Most seem to feel the need for lots of money quick. I want everything I want, RIGHT NOW! That to me, isn't necessarily a good habit to foster.
Most strippers have only a limited amount of time to produce income before Father Time diminishes their marketability. That might be what you see as lust for money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships