Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 03:39 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Or just very cocky and perhaps living in a dream world. "I could go through my phone right now and call 20 girls all under 25, and ask them to be my girlfriend, and they would say yes."

I'm sorry, but I highly doubt this.

Knowing people who aren't interested in hooking up is not the same as there being a swarm of women who are all just dyyyying to be with you.
Actually I'm only referring to the ones I also slept up with. They were interested in hooking up but most seemed to do it cause they wanted to date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 03:54 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,766,083 times
I love generalizations.

Yeah, if a chick sleeps with three different dudes at the same time, she will indeed be called a ****.

If a guy does the same thing, some 45 year old guy with a mullet who drives am '87 Camaro might give him a high five, as well as his loser friends, but for the vast majority of guys, you sleep with three different girls, you'll be called an *******/player/dick or any other negative term. If you experience otherwise, you should rethink who you're hanging out with.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarterguy View Post
I love generalizations.

Yeah, if a chick sleeps with three different dudes at the same time, she will indeed be called a ****.

If a guy does the same thing, some 45 year old guy with a mullet who drives am '87 Camaro might give him a high five, as well as his loser friends, but for the vast majority of guys, you sleep with three different girls, you'll be called an *******/player/dick or any other negative term. If you experience otherwise, you should rethink who you're hanging out with.
Lol I dont know how old you are but if I went up to most 25 year old guys and told them I had a foursome with three chicks, I would get high fives. thats how alpha guys are.

Its sentences like yours that make sense why some guys here can't meet girls or get laid.

I dont know many non-loser young single guys that would turn that down. Seriously. Unless youre gay, a sissy, severely introverted, or super religious.

Old 06-30-2013, 06:09 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,694,435 times
A generalization from one poster that is then followed up by a another posters generalization.

Sometimes its better just to laugh at it all because its really funny to me personally.

Last edited by JaybirdX; 06-30-2013 at 06:22 PM..

Old 07-01-2013, 07:03 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
A generalization from one poster that is then followed up by a another posters generalization.

Sometimes its better just to laugh at it all because its really funny to me personally.
So true man, so true. I think it's funny but sad at the same time that people are so mentally lazy that they would rather generalize all young men and women then look at them as individuals. There are young men and women out there who are looking for committed relationships. Maybe as a person looking for one OP you should switch some things up before blaming some sort of hook up culture. I mean s**t you're not the only youngster on here whose complained about it so yes apparently there are some people under 25 who are relationship minded.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:12 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,694,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
So true man, so true. I think it's funny but sad at the same time that people are so mentally lazy that they would rather generalize all young men and women then look at them as individuals. There are young men and women out there who are looking for committed relationships. Maybe as a person looking for one OP you should switch some things up before blaming some sort of hook up culture. I mean s**t you're not the only youngster on here whose complained about it so yes apparently there are some people under 25 who are relationship minded.
Yeah it is kind of sad there is another thread started by a guy and he is getting belted for his views. Really is it so hard to understand what you like is not as universal as you think it is and is very varied.

I have rarely seen hook ups I've seen more dating and hanging out if anything and it all translate to relationships so if it works it works.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:00 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,766,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Lol I dont know how old you are but if I went up to most 25 year old guys and told them I had a foursome with three chicks, I would get high fives. thats how alpha guys are.
Ha. Sure buddy. Another self professed alpha male...

Old 07-03-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarterguy View Post
Ha. Sure buddy. Another self professed alpha male...
So you're saying if you tell most young guys that you had a foursome with three chicks they would look down on you?

I am trying to think of virtually any guys I know that would think that. I would be getting high fives by virtually every guy I know.

But then again, all my closest friends and I aren successful, out going, love women, and have zero problems meeting plenty of them. If you are some nerd or loser who is scared to death at the though of approaching a woman, I can see why the thought of a foursome would probably scare you to death.

I've slept with 3 in the same day, but never at the same time. You can bet your ass if I did, or any of my friends did, we would all be envious.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:04 PM

770 posts, read 1,178,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
So you're saying if you tell most young guys that you had a foursome with three chicks they would look down on you?

I am trying to think of virtually any guys I know that would think that. I would be getting high fives by virtually every guy I know.

But then again, all my closest friends and I aren successful, out going, love women, and have zero problems meeting plenty of them. If you are some nerd or loser who is scared to death at the though of approaching a woman, I can see why the thought of a foursome would probably scare you to death.

I've slept with 3 in the same day, but never at the same time. You can bet your ass if I did, or any of my friends did, we would all be envious.
You really don't make a whole lot of sense.

Your first post was a rant against people assuming that most girls your age just want to hook up and don't want relationships, yet the girls you use as examples are ones that you just hooked up with while not in a relationship. (But somehow you are positive that all 25 of them would drop everything to be with you). You also blame other guys for how they treat women saying most just want to "put their thing in every hole with a pulse." yet, you are a male s*ut who puts his thing in every hole with a pulse. 3 in one day? Hooked up with 25 women while knowing they all (supposedly) wanted a relationship? But you treat them all so well? Who are you trying to be? Good guy? Super-alpha player? A walking STD? Make up your mind.

Last edited by luckynumber4; 07-03-2013 at 04:25 PM..

Old 07-03-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
You really don't make a whole lot of sense.

Your first post was a rant against people assuming that most girls your age just want to hook up and don't want relationships, yet the girls you use as examples are ones that you just hooked up with while not in a relationship. (But somehow you are positive that all 25 of them would drop everything to be with you). You also blame other guys for how they treat women saying most just want to "put their thing in every hole with a pulse." yet, you are a male s*ut who puts his thing in every hole with a pulse. 3 in one day? Hooked up with 25 women while knowing they all (supposedly) wanted a relationship? But you treat them all so well? Who are you trying to be? Good guy? Super-alpha player? A walking STD? Make up your mind.
Hahaha

Its not my fault they wanted to date me. I never told any I wanted to date or get serious with them. If they asked I was honest.

Like I said. Other than sleeping with them and not dating them I treated them very very well. Hence the reason they would want to date.

I have friends and know guys who actually treat girls really bad and say terrible things to them. Just last year I had 2 separate girls I hadnt spoke to in years contact me to "apologize for how they treated me when we used to see each other."

I'm sure it may seem hard to some but you don't have to be a prick to sleep with girls. Youll never find a post of mine saying I was a jerk to a girl that didnt deserve it.

Like I said in another thread, alpha doesnt mean you have to treat peopke poorly, thats being a d*ck.

Last edited by houstan-dan; 07-03-2013 at 05:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships