Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:21 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,694,435 times

Advertisements

I swear this thread just got teleported to high school. All these labels upon labels its just becoming nauseating and no one comes out "winning" or making a point at the end of it.

Last edited by JaybirdX; 07-03-2013 at 11:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 11:26 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
#1. Do they even actually date anymore? It seems nearly every couple I know just hooked up after a party a few times, then when straight to "official" status and being on the couch together watching netflix all the damn time. What happened to romance? What happened the game? I mean granted, these people don't have the money to go anywhere fancy, but even the movies or a reasonably priced sushi joint seems to exciting for them, it's literally just casual hookups >>> boring couple.

#2. So there have been a few threads about women pursuing men. I think this is really becoming the case in this demographic, probably because women are starting to really outnumber men in college. Sometimes I even think its becoming the norm. We live in interesting times.
I hate this now in my late twenties, but retrospectively I did a bit of this myself. When your have you whole future ahead of you, you will get away with as much as possible to have fun if you aren't smart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships