Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2013, 07:03 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,255,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I didn't say anything, cause I figured she was taking a pass for the night and also, I knew she wasn't including sweet innocent me in that grouping.
Ha ha HA!

Quote:
Chow, have another book I'm starting on, might be more of a change of pace for you. "SLASH" the musician former GNRoses Guitarist, I'm just on chapter 2. So far, I just would like to take him and his little friends over my knees and give them a good lashing, the spoiled brats. I'm sure I'll feel more sympathetic further in.
My future husband.

He's pretty funny in interviews. I remembering him in a Letterman interview talking about Axl crashing on his (Slash's) Grandma's couch and generally causing trouble when he was living with Slash at Slash's mom's house.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:15 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Psychic? I didn't know there was a short bus for psychics, Chow said that like two hours ago.
> Call me a weinerhead again

The low point of my year was FF6, it can't be worse then that, PLUS the movie is showing at my favorite theatre.
My taste in horror movies are not in line with others. My favorite horror movie is one most people I talked to about it hated.
Now I have to know what movie that was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've really been dabbling around a lot the last few yrs in spiritual stuff......... things like reading various quotes by Maya Angelou, Eckhart Tolle...... Buddhism...... LOL........ Taoism.....Christianity, Islam...........

One must be mindful when "searching" about spirituality that you don't miss the forest for the trees... as it's easy to get lost in the quest and actually miss some messages... you know what I mean????
I do, I have a few of those types of books, but they keep conflicting with my other side with titles like topping from the bottom and crushing the competition. j/k sorta

Old 08-17-2013, 07:19 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,569,171 times
Ha! So the spazmanian devil goes into his sleep convulsions and kicks one of the other laying too close. She raises up and looks like "WTF dude?!"

Old 08-17-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Ha ha HA!

My future husband.

He's pretty funny in interviews. I remembering him in a Letterman interview talking about Axl crashing on his (Slash's) Grandma's couch and generally causing trouble when he was living with Slash at Slash's mom's house.

I haven't seen either of them in an interview in ages. I'll pick up where I left off in the book tomorrow morning. I loved listening to G&R

In another 32 minutes I will be planting myself in front of the boob tube to watch "No Harm Done" It's a show that was canceled but brought back to air for the summer.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:31 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
I haven't seen either of them in an interview in ages. I'll pick up where I left off in the book tomorrow morning. I loved listening to G&R

In another 32 minutes I will be planting myself in front of the boob tube to watch "No Harm Done" It's a show that was canceled but brought back to air for the summer.
I remember way way back in late 87 early 88 I was listening to this new band called Guns and Roses.......... we wore out the cassette tape... probably went thru a couple tapes. This was before Welcome to the Jungle hit....

Interesting times... the late 80's early 90's.......... Nirvana came along and changed hard rock, big time... while they didn't really technically start grunge... history has them as the face of that new music movement.......... but that is another story.......

Old 08-17-2013, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I do, I have a few of those types of books, but they keep conflicting with my other side with titles like topping from the bottom and crushing the competition. j/k sorta
LOL. Alrighty, then.

Quote:
Ha! So the spazmanian devil goes into his sleep convulsions and kicks one of the other laying too close. She raises up and looks like "WTF dude?!"
LOL. In bed, Chow has a patented "lift and spin" technique he employs to avoid stealing of the covers from me. Thoughtful, but said technique tends to flip the kitty like a pancake. The kitty then gives the same expression.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:44 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,569,171 times
Quote:
LOL. Alrighty, then.

LOL. In bed, Chow has a patented "lift and spin" technique he employs to avoid stealing of the covers from me. Thoughtful, but said technique tends to flip the kitty like a pancake. The kitty then gives the same expression.
P**** overeasy.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I remember way way back in late 87 early 88 I was listening to this new band called Guns and Roses.......... we wore out the cassette tape... probably went thru a couple tapes. This was before Welcome to the Jungle hit....

Interesting times... the late 80's early 90's.......... Nirvana came along and changed hard rock, big time... while they didn't really technically start grunge... history has them as the face of that new music movement.......... but that is another story.......
That was my favorite music era, why isn't that the music they play for nostalgic times, I usually want to puke when I hear Disco 70's tunes. That's the theme coming up for another dance with my meetup group and a lot of them are in their 40s. What's up with that.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
P**** overeasy.
Hahaha!!!

Old 08-17-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Hahaha!!!
I have to admit, that was pretty funny, not gonna even say what I thought before I even realized he part of the post wasn't just replying to me alone. That's as much as I have to say on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships