Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 09:54 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,439,922 times

Advertisements

It's a small snapshot of their life and I question what their relationship is like to begin with. He's definitely no angel based on the fact that he set her up. He knows he's being filmed so he can behave differently for the camera. I have to question how manipulative and controlling he is. All he did was egg her on and escalate it for the camera, never once did he offer a compromise. We don't know what transpired prior to the camera being turned on.

If he's so fed up with her behaviors, why wait so long to separate/file for divorce? And why broadcast it to the world?

And out of curiosity, he states she posted stuff on FB/Twitter, but has there been any proof of that? And what exactly has she been posting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2013, 09:56 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,130,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
It's a small snapshot of their life and I question what their relationship is like to begin with. He's definitely no angel based on the fact that he set her up. He knows he's being filmed so he can behave differently for the camera. I have to question how manipulative and controlling he is. All he did was egg her on and escalate it for the camera, never once did he offer a compromise. We don't know what transpired prior to the camera being turned on.
Agree with this!

Old 07-24-2013, 09:56 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,555,061 times
ooh, yeah, what did he do to make her react like that?... always guys fault

Old 07-24-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
ooh, yeah, what did he do to make her react like that?... always guys fault
You don't think there is more to this story? You think he's entirely innocent and had no bearing on her behavior?

I think their sex is irrelevant. I'm observing two people and their behaviors for a short period of time and if the roles were reversed, I'd have the same exact questions.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:03 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,870,918 times
How can it be a setup if it's been a normal occurrence? I wouldn't like some spoiled princess trash me on facebook without hearing (or in this case, seeing) my side.

Rationalizing her behavior as the guy's fault is the typical easy-out. Anyone with a hint of observation sees someone who needs serious medical (maybe psychological) help. Seriously who tosses a tantrum at that age like that then switches to normal in less than a second while texting/posting on the phone? C'mon.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:10 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,555,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You don't think there is more to this story? You think he's entirely innocent and had no bearing on her behavior?

I think their sex is irrelevant. I'm observing two people and their behaviors for a short period of time and if the roles were reversed, I'd have the same exact questions.
yes, when things escalate to that level both individuals are to blame, but both are likewise responsible for their own behavior. i've never seen a guy lose it like a these woman. hysteria tends to be more common amongst women.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:11 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,970,196 times
Yep, that's a psycho. I don't care how crazy the sex is, it isn't worth putting up with that.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:13 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,452,273 times
I think the people saying he "set her up" are missing the point.

Do you guys *not* hear her yelling, being irrational, and acting like a 3rd grader throwing a tantrum? What about her admitting to texting everybody to make him look like the bad guy ("Because you are!!! You won't take me on the lake!!") ? Or her admitting "That's why everybody makes comments at work about you!!" ?

THAT'S the point of the video.

Are you kidding me with the "well he's just as bad.." ?

Nooo - he's simply sick of dealing with something behind closed doors and wants to expose it and set the record straight.

Yep, the woman who films her husband yelling at her as she cowers is just as bad as the guy, and egging him on... ::rolls eyes::

Old 07-24-2013, 10:13 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,259,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
yes, when things escalate to that level both individuals are to blame, but both are likewise responsible for their own behavior. i've never seen a guy lose it like a these woman. hysteria tends to be a female trait.
That's because people find the women losing it "entertaining." I doubt it would be entertaining if it was a video of a guy beating up his wife. For the record - yes, women abuse men as well - but men usually cause a lot more damage. Those videos aren't funny.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
How can it be a setup if it's been a normal occurrence? I wouldn't like some spoiled princess trash me on facebook without hearing (or in this case, seeing) my side.

It's a set up because they both have come out and stated they were fighting about something unrelated right before he turned the camera on. He knew he was filming, she didn't, therefore he was able to present himself differently for the camera and to an intended audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
Rationalizing her behavior as the guy's fault is the typical easy-out. Anyone with a hint of observation sees someone who needs serious medical (maybe psychological) help. Seriously who tosses a tantrum at that age like that then switches to normal in less than a second while texting/posting on the phone? C'mon.
If that's the case in which he's aware of it because it's a "normal" occurence, why escalate it and laugh when you know what the outcome will be?

I'm not saying her behavior is normal or acceptable (and I do wonder about her mental well being), but I also question his behavior. His intent to humiliate her says a lot about him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships