Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 07:08 PM

364 posts, read 560,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
So you don't like marijuana cause the federal government says so? You do know it IS legal in some states?

If I understand your argument, the only reason you say its bad is because the government says it's illegal. Correct? That in fact, makes you a sheep.

Statistically and biologically, alcohol is MUCH worse than marijuana, but don't let facts get in the way of your bigoted opinion. LOL and I dont even smoke!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:08 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Sword View Post
So you don't question anything that the government says? They're always there to watch out for us because they love us and don't want anything to happen to us, and this motivates everything they do?
Oh no, there's things the government does that I absolutely abhor, but I do tend to try not to give the police any incentive to want to breathe down my neck, and one of the easiest things to not do is do something that's illegal, such as do illegal drugs.

Again, I don't care what you have to say about my opinion and how I have lived my life up to this point. I knew from a young age that drugs were not going to be a part of my future, and that happened after I did my own research.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:09 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,080 times
To answer the OP.

1. No. These people have real addiction problems.
2. Yes. These are fun people, as long as it's not a problem.
3. This is much more common than people think. Probably wouldn't date one, but I know people like this. They're not bad people, but its just the government pushing THEIR drugs and got addictive personalities hooked.
4. I haven't seen this stuff outside of high school really, so probably not.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:10 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
So you don't like marijuana cause the federal government says so? You do know it IS legal in some states?

If I understand your argument, the only reason you say its bad is because the government says it's illegal. Correct? That in fact, makes you a sheep.

Statistically and biologically, alcohol is MUCH worse than marijuana, but don't let facts get in the way of your bigoted opinion. LOL and I dont even smoke!
Good grief - defensive much?

Froggie is no bigot, or sheep, and he certainly did not say the "only reason its bad is because the government says it's illegal."

Get a grip and tone down the assault mentality please.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:12 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:

OK. I'm a sheep! I don't much care! LOL.

Go ahead and smoke it all you want! I won't ever stop you!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Oh no, there's things the government does that I absolutely abhor, but I do tend to try not to give the police any incentive to want to breathe down my neck, and one of the easiest things to not do is do something that's illegal, such as do illegal drugs.

Again, I don't care what you have to say about my opinion and how I have lived my life up to this point. I knew from a young age that drugs were not going to be a part of my future, and that happened after I did my own research.
Fine. No one cares if you do drugs or not. But what gets me is your complete hypocrisy with alcohol and your complete lack of any argument except the government says its bad.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:13 PM

355 posts, read 389,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
OMG! Some famous people puff puff pass! Therefore I should go through a pound of it a night!! LOL

And I'm the sheep.
strawman.

you're a sheep because your logic is that "someone told me it's bad, therefor I don't need to make my own decisions"

and now you're all "it doesn't matter that there are 200+ successful people who smoke weed, some propaganda is more credible"

Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Fine. No one cares if you do drugs or not. But what gets me is your complete hypocrisy with alcohol and your complete lack of any argument except the government says its bad.
Caddy, find a wall and run head first into it as hard as you can until you pass out. You will accomplish more than trying to use logic in a conversation with someone of that attitude.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Good grief - defensive much?

Froggie is no bigot, or sheep, and he certainly did not say the "only reason its bad is because the government says it's illegal."

Get a grip and tone down the assault mentality please.
Lol I wouldn't call tearing apart a non argument defensive. I don't even smoke. I just find it hypocritical and comical when people blindly act like weed is satan and hitlers concoction, when alcohol statistically AND biologically is worse for you and society.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
strawman.

you're a sheep because your logic is that "someone told me it's bad, therefor I don't need to make my own decisions"

and now you're all "it doesn't matter that there are 200+ successful people who smoke weed, some propaganda is more credible"
There are millions, if not billions of successful people that smoke/have smoked weed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships