Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,987,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Too late. WWIII already in progress.

Although I have a hard time understanding why Sam would drop the dime in such minute detail. Who does that?
wait, did i miss something skipping posts in the middle? is the cat already out of the bag?

Old 08-06-2013, 11:39 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,198,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
wait, did i miss something skipping posts in the middle? is the cat already out of the bag?
Yup. He found out and was trying to see if she would 'fess up so that's why he suggested having Sam as his best man! And then he started freaking out because she gave up the goodies to Sam faster than she gave up the goodies to him. It's a veritable soap opera.

Lies have a way of coming back to bite you big time.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
was trying to see if she would 'fess up so that's why he suggested having Sam as his best man
wow. that's crazy, even for CDR

takk

Old 08-06-2013, 11:45 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,964,435 times
Quote:
Yes, cats out.
Rob knows about Sam. And it sounds like Sam got more permissions than Rob.
What a mess. I will never understand the logic of treating the bad boys like gods, but then later being much much more prudish to the guy that treats a woman right. I guess in a perfect world, the woman marries the right guy, but isn't afraid to be her complete sexual self to the husband. This is about the 3rd or 4th thread lately that the woman holds back for the 'right guy', but is a sex fiend for the bad boy. It sounds like (and I know from IRL), the bad boys REALLY do have all the fun, while a man that treats a woman well gets the 'tamer' woman.
What is the point of NOT being a bad boy.... the older I get and the more exposed I am to 'dating', I really don't see the point...
For some reason, when a guy presents a challenge (the bad boy) to a woman, she trys to sway him with extreme effort in the bedroom.
But when a woman is treated well, she 'tones it down' for the good guy. It's almost like women believe that the hot, bad boys are the only ones that deserve the extra effort in the bedroom.
The logic is backwards really. IMO, it comes down to passion. And for some reason, the bad boys or FWB get the passion.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Yes, cats out.
What a mess. I will never understand the logic of treating the bad boys like gods, but then later being much much more prudish to the guy that treats a woman right. I guess in a perfect world, the woman marries the right guy, but isn't afraid to be her complete sexual self to the husband. This is about the 3rd or 4th thread lately that the woman holds back for the 'right guy', but is a sex fiend for the bad boy. It sounds like (and I know from IRL), the bad boys REALLY do have all the fun, while a man that treats a woman well gets the 'tamer' woman.
What is the point of NOT being a bad boy.... the older I get and the more exposed I am to 'dating', I really don't see the point...
For some reason, when a guy presents a challenge (the bad boy) to a woman, she trys to sway him with extreme effort in the bedroom.
But when a woman is treated well, she 'tones it down' for the good guy. It's almost like women believe that the hot, bad boys are the only ones that deserve the extra effort in the bedroom.
The logic is backwards really. IMO, it comes down to passion. And for some reason, the bad boys or FWB get the passion.
You are assuming that the woman always enjoys the sexual acts she does with the "bad boy" and you are assuming that every guy wants to do those same acts. I'm not sure why people would think that the sexual relationship between two people is going to be like every other sexual relationship those two people have had. Different people like different things. Ideally, when you find the right person - you are sexually compatible and enjoy the same things - which might be different things than you experienced with other people. I think when people are truly confident in their sex lives - they don't need to compare and contrast each other's sexual histories.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Yes, cats out.
What a mess. I will never understand the logic of treating the bad boys like gods, but then later being much much more prudish to the guy that treats a woman right
i do find it strange that some women (men too, i suppose) will go further or get crazier with a fling than with their steady...

but it's MUCH MUCH MUCH stranger to concoct an elaborate scheme involving a fake best man because of some madonna wh*re complex

i actually understand (if not approve of) why she would have tried to paint a rosy picture of her sexual past if he's a conservative guy, but i absolutely cannot understand why someone would do some crazy crap like that to try and trick or force the "truth" from her

Old 08-06-2013, 12:15 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,442,433 times
Default I can speak to this

Quote:
i do find it strange that some women (men too, i suppose) will go further or get crazier with a fling than with their steady...

but it's MUCH MUCH MUCH stranger to concoct an elaborate scheme involving a fake best man because of some madonna wh*re complex

i actually understand (if not approve of) why she would have tried to paint a rosy picture of her sexual past if he's a conservative guy, but i absolutely cannot understand why someone would do some crazy crap like that to try and trick or force the "truth" from her
This sounds stupid, and it is, but when women find a man they want to be their mate, they act prudish so as to show him she is worth him getting to know better. Most guys don't want to be with a h0, am I right?

A FWB is just that, neither of you have any reason to expect respect from one another and that's what makes it so much fun to get your freak on.

Of course, I missed the part where he found out about it, but am I to understand that Sam got more cookies than Robert? Oops, that's a problem.

Why doesn't Robert get the same cookies as Sam? Or is he not as much of a freak? And why the hell did Sam spill? I'd be PO'd about that.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:28 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,171,493 times
Quote:
But it wouldn't make sense that he would complain that he had to wine and dine her to get into her pants when the whole reason he is upset is because she had casual sex - which he doesn't "believe" in. He can't have it both ways - if he's upset that she had casual sex (besides being upset about the lying) - then he can't be upset that she didn't have casual sex with him.
no guy on this planet wants to wait a while to have sex with a girl his friend had sex with right away

Old 08-06-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlefty23 View Post
no guy on this planet wants to wait a while to have sex with a girl his friend had sex with right away
Well, if you are going to compare yourself to every other guy every woman you date has been with - then you might find yourself mighty unhappy.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:33 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,171,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
5 yrs from now he'll be bringing all this up everytime they argue. If I was the OP I'd run, not walk, away from the whole situation.

If a woman jumps in to bed with one guy, but then later on makes you wait, it means she likes you and doesn't want you to think she was too easy, the first guy was just a fun time..But the fiance won't ever see it that way.

Limited sexual experience in a woman is important to him..And that's the one thing she lied about. He'll always hold that against her.

The Fiance really wants a virgin bride...Because he's insecure about sex.
oh please
no guy wants to jump thru hoops for some girl who ****s around
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.