Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 01:20 PM

97 posts, read 132,275 times

Advertisements

Its a discussion for the totally open minded.

Libido boosters are designed for the purpose of increasing sexual desire. We all know that drugs affect people differently the same as alcohol and marijuana, crack, etc. I become sleepy when i drink whiskey but charged when I drink tequila. (its not in my mind)

Why do I ask? Because coffee is a sexual stimulant for me and Im extremely charged naturally. Whenever I drink coffee or caffeine, I become even more sexually stimulated all day and have extremely powerful orgasms with my partner.

I could only imagine if a man is continuously being prescribed libido boosters but expected to tunnel all of his testosterone towards one person.

Here is the question- knowing that libido boosters can have altering affects on a person based on their genetic design and potential sex drive, can a man be faulted for overstepping the grounds of a relationship. After all, it's the drugs talking right?

Its not an excuse to cheat. its just a question people... (I already see the comments- reason for being OPEN MINDED)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,476,314 times
If you choose to use them, you are choosing to be responsible for any consequences. At least, that's my opinion. You may have an excuse only if you have never used something like this before and had no possible expectation that this would be a result of use.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:07 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,291,770 times
Yes...he can be faulted...I agree with the first part of TaoistDudes post, but I don't agree with the second, no matter how boosted ones libido is, there's never an excuse for cheating.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:18 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,024,007 times
If you drink alcohol, drive, and run over a pedestrian... are you responsible? Yes. Your expected to take reasonable precaution to drink responsibly.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,321 times
It sounds to me like you WANT to cheat and is trying to find an excuse to do it. You are looking for approval from somebody so that you can SHIFT the blame as a reason for cheating. If you DON'T want to cheat you will stop using the "product" that is supposedly giving you these thoughts. There is always a reason for wanting to cheat. a personal need that is not met by your partner and in many or most instances it is not sex. I want to tell you the second you cheat on your partner you HAVE to be prepared that there is a very good chance of losing that person and YOU alone caused it. It is not her fault and not the coffee or libido boosting product's fault. I would suggest you start doing some self evaluation and figure out exactly what you are missing. Then sit down with your partner and be OPEN and HONEST with them. Tell them what you are missing and that the missing part is so busy that you are having thoughts of cheating and that you are coming open because you don't want to go there and you need their help. Initially you will get a very shocked and angry partner and it might cause a huge blow up, but in time healing can take place without the devestation of having an affair or cheating. ONCE you have entered into a relationship outside of your partner, you have ruined and lost something you will NEVER get back. Not even if she never finds out. There will be a break in your relationship and mind altering thoughts of guilt will make you act differently and you will start distrusting your partner and act towards her like she had an affair. Things will go downhill fast from there, and you WILL lose the person you love.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:39 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
yeah, coffee made me cheat.

that's just pathetically Lame!

I'm sorry hun, I shouldn't have stopped at Starbucks.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:12 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,244,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colione98 View Post
... After all, it's the drugs talking right?
Wrong. The drugs aren't telling you to cheat.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:19 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colione98 View Post

Its not an excuse to cheat. its just a question people... (I already see the comments- reason for being OPEN MINDED)
There is nothing open minded about your post. Cheating is cheating, and it has already been answered correctly that you are responsible for your actions. The drinking driving analogy is a good one, IMO.

If you were open minded, you might ask if having more than one partner, in a totally open and honest environment is cheating at all. You might have made the case that some people have different expectations or ideas about relationships.

But no matter what, in any ethical situation, your word is your word, and if you give it, you need to live by it. That's all. (if you want to have multiple partners, then be honest and up front (before the fact) and then do it...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships