Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 05:06 PM

415 posts, read 599,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Probably banging the pool boy. That's usually how it goes when Grampa's hydraulics no longer work.

P.S. Does she bring him his slippers in her mouth on all fours, too? Maybe lick his feet? Because she sounds more like a Cocker Spaniel than a wife and partner to me.

Oh, and why was he working long hours? Hint: Behind closed doors, we all know who is the head beyotch in charge, and it ain't hubs!
Wrong. He worked long hours because he was a manager. Managers at all restaurants work long hours. He used some of the money to buy a nice house for the two of them in the suburbs. She loved him for being faithful and helping her out of a hopelessly impoverished situation. They went when she was in her twenties. Many girls in her high school actually went on to be hookers in Manila, the capital of Philippines. She was grateful to meet him and she came from a society where women are loyal to husbands and appreciative. She loved the fact that he sent much of his overtime money back home to her family in the Philippines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2013, 05:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
I don't see where there should be a problem. Your life isn't truly over because younger women don't give you a double take. Younger women are supposed to be looking at younger men! It is not as though women your age aren't looking at you!

Let us know when you have a real problem!

Old 09-06-2013, 05:13 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
Wrong. He worked long hours because he was a manager. Managers at all restaurants work long hours. He used some of the money to buy a nice house for the two of them in the suburbs. She loved him for being faithful and helping her out of a hopelessly impoverished situation. They went when she was in her twenties. Many girls in her high school actually went on to be hookers in Manila, the capital of Philippines. She was grateful to meet him and she came from a society where women are loyal to husbands and appreciative. She loved the fact that he sent much of his overtime money back home to her family in the Philippines.

Oh, so he exploited her poverty in exchange for indentured servitude. Sounds noble. Not.

Trust me, if he didn't buy a nice home, she'd have moved on to someone who did. If I've heard it once, I've heard it a million times. Heck, he's lucky she made the connecting flight. Many get off the plane in LA and are never heard from again.

What he has is not love. She's exploiting him as a work-horse, herself.

Better them with each other than them using two honest people.

Old 09-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Oh, so he exploited her poverty in exchange for indentured servitude. Sounds noble. Not.

Trust me, if he didn't buy a nice home, she'd have moved on to someone who did. If I've heard it once, I've heard it a million times. Heck, he's lucky she made the connecting flight. Many get off the plane in LA and are never heard from again.

What he has is not love. She's exploiting him as a work-horse, herself.

Better them with each other than them using two honest people.
That's not how their relationship worked at all. But hey, feel free to post bitter, biased opinions on two people you have never met. You obviously know more about them than I do.

Old 09-06-2013, 05:39 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidssen View Post
No question here. I just realized today that a part of my life is truly over.
I guess that is the most important sentence. I am of a similar age and yes, we are in the second half, gradually approaching the end, ever further away from our former youth and attraction.

At our age we should long have found the right spouse... Now all we get is the left-overs

Old 09-06-2013, 06:49 PM

330 posts, read 545,185 times
So, it´s all about OP reassuring himself that he´s still got "it"?. *smh*

I think this whole cultural expectation that young women are crazy about older men is ridiculous.
When they grow old and those hot young chicks, they were told would be flocking to them, are nowhere to be found. They interpret that must be because they´re not rich enough and women are materialistic tramps.... No, dude, you´re just out of our age range.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteslikepurple View Post
So, it´s all about OP reassuring himself that he´s still got "it"?. *smh*

I think this whole cultural expectation that young women are crazy about older men is ridiculous.
When they grow old and those hot young chicks, they were told would be flocking to them, are nowhere to be found. They interpret that must be because they´re not rich enough and women are materialistic tramps.... No, dude, you´re just out of our age range.
Wow. It's ironic for someone who lives in Argentina to say this. I lived in Buenos Aires for almost all of 2010. In that time, I noticed older men/younger women is rampant. Real rampant. There were even cases of women as young as 15 and 16 with men in their 50s. Seriously.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:57 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Wow. It's ironic for someone who lives in Argentina to say this. I lived in Buenos Aires for almost all of 2010. In that time, I noticed older men/younger women is rampant. Real rampant. There were even cases of women as young as 15 and 16 with men in their 50s. Seriously.

Those are not women. Those are girls. You're presenting pedophilia as acceptable.

Disgusting.

Old 09-06-2013, 08:11 PM

330 posts, read 545,185 times
Quote:
That´s gibberish. That´s the kind of "logic" that just can´t be argued with...

Old 09-06-2013, 08:13 PM

752 posts, read 1,165,027 times
This forum is infested with body builders who wrote here how they are good looking because they have broad shoulders or muscles chest or big upper arm. Characteristic of them is that there is no one photo of them from front or back. Yes man, you have big muscle and you are 6'1 and hence automatically good looking. I count this one must be 101st with same story.
Evidently his first post at this forum he let all us to know how he is good looking, of course like all of his kind before no one photo of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships