Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 08:50 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
But that's not the same as being honest with your past. Who cares if you mentioned "that guy"? I doubt the people you were with thought you were a virgin before them. So the acknowledgement that there was someone else is not shocking. But it's also different from saying "there were 30 guys before you. Just wanted to let you know. Wanna kiss?" See, by "being completely open with my sexual past," you mean "I implied there were other people," not "I actually am completely open with my sexual past."
Well most women know this that's why they lie about it. It is what it is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2013, 08:52 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
This Board is very PC

I don't know why they just don't cut the BS and keep it real for once

Uptight I would say.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:52 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Idk why some one in their late 30's early 40's would even contemplate asking anyone about their number of sexual partners. I agree its a 20's fascination.
thank goodness...

it's only important if you aren't getting any regularly of haven't had multiple SOs. for me, when it comes up, i have no problem saying, "I think i've had at least one new sexual partner each year since i graduated from high school, which is [normal, average, whatever] i think for anyone who isn't married right?? anyway, you do the math".

Old 10-17-2013, 08:53 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Idk why some one in their late 30's early 40's would even contemplate asking anyone about their number of sexual partners. I agree its a 20's fascination.

They wouldn't unless they had a desire to be slapped or at least walked out on!

Old 10-17-2013, 08:54 AM

529 posts, read 702,354 times
Quote:
It was an example.

Everyone knows everyone's numbers. I can vouch for them because I know everyone my best friends have slept with.
Do you mean you know your female friend's numbers? Or their boyfriends know their numbers?

Old 10-17-2013, 08:54 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,302,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Well most women know this that's why they lie about it. It is what it is
I'm honest about it and get laughed at.

People don't believe it's as high as it is and think I'm lying.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Do you mean you know your female friend's numbers? Or their boyfriends know their numbers?
Some of my best friends are male (I've literally gone out with them every weekend since I was 19) and some of them are female. I know who they bring home. Some of them I have also lived with.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:57 AM

529 posts, read 702,354 times
Quote:
Some of my best friends are male (I've literally gone out with them every weekend since I was 19) and some of them are female. I know who they bring home. Some of them I have also lived with.
OK, so do you mean you know your friends' numbers or that THE PERSON they are going out with, regardless of whether it is a man or woman or indeterminate gender, knows their number?

Old 10-17-2013, 09:00 AM

Quote:
OK, so do you mean you know your friends' numbers or that THE PERSON they are going out with, regardless of whether it is a man or woman or indeterminate gender, knows their number?
Both, most of my friends have been with their SOs for years. In most cases they have broken up and gotten back together. I am friends with all of them and hang out with all of them. I know all of their numbers and they know each others as well.

Either way, someone will spill the beans eventually over drinks, so might as well lay it out beforehand. Everyone's numbers (whether high or low) are a running joke most of the time.

Old 10-17-2013, 09:01 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,923 times
Where I'm at I'd say it's 27-33.

The bottom range represents the age at which women have been cumulatively approached by men and know their max attractiveness. Before that, it's still developing.

At 33, the bio-clock is ticking, so they may make concessions they wouldn't have several years ago.

If a woman is more attractive and starts dating earlier, it shifts the age range down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships