Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 PM

231 posts, read 295,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

Also, your "need" to get physical sounds scary.
Kissing, cuddling, holding hands...physical. why do people always assume the worst? And I don't mean that I personally need to get physical. I'm just saying I don't want to let a romantic/sexually relationship slip by because I was afraid to make a move.

but I do admit I could of used better words
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,855,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC7 View Post
I'm 23, she's 24, she has her own place

maybe I should just wait to she if she invites me over to her place?
Honestly, I wouldn't if I were you.

I mean, it's not THAT lame, but in general women like to have fun. Take her out to do something fun. You guys are mid-20s. Most girls that age want to party a bit. Maybe if you were 38 and had a 7 year old daughter, it'd be a good idea.

I would also add that it doesn't matter how fun you are if she's not attracted to you. But if she is on a 3rd date with you, I would say there's at least a 50/50 chance she's physically attracted to you, and organizing a boring activity like that could turn her off.

Old 10-27-2013, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
Honestly, I wouldn't if I were you.

I mean, it's not THAT lame, but in general women like to have fun. Take her out to do something fun. You guys are mid-20s. Most girls that age want to party a bit. Maybe if you were 38 and had a 7 year old daughter, it'd be a good idea.

I would also add that it doesn't matter how fun you are if she's not attracted to you. But if she is on a 3rd date with you, I would say there's at least a 50/50 chance she's physically attracted to you, and organizing a boring activity like that could turn her off.
ohh yeah she talked about going dancing..I should probably take her up on that and just leave the halloween thing alone.

dance clubs aren't really my thing..but who knows.

Old 10-27-2013, 05:54 PM

11 posts, read 31,575 times
Forget the kids room idea then. Maybe she'll invite you over. And meeting your parents is ok though, it lets her know more about you.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:09 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,144,595 times
Quote:
Kissing, cuddling, holding hands...physical. why do people always assume the worst? And I don't mean that I personally need to get physical. I'm just saying I don't want to let a romantic/sexually relationship slip by because I was afraid to make a move.

but I do admit I could of used better words
Ok, so you're saying you "need" to get to the next step, which you say is being physical.

Maybe hand out candy for a little while, then go somewhere you can walk around so you can hold hands, or go dancing after the candy thing. There are much easier ways to get physical when you're dancing.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:19 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,386,838 times
Quote:
it was a huge buzzkill to learn that she won't go near a haunted house haha

I need to get physical with her, I just don't know how...especially with parents around.

The bigger question for me would be does SHE have this same NEED to get physical so soon?

Probably should find that out before she meets the parents.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
The bigger question for me would be does SHE have this same NEED to get physical so soon?

Probably should find that out before she meets the parents.
I don't know...how would I find this out? Would it be a bad move to ask her strait up? go dancing with her and gauge it off that?

Old 10-27-2013, 06:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,971,506 times
You want to ask the chick permission to kiss her?
Lol
You are adorable.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:50 PM

117 posts, read 142,615 times
Ask her like this

Old 10-27-2013, 06:51 PM

470 posts, read 1,164,371 times
I wouldn't...then again I'm 31 dating a 29 year old and have my own place, and we had sex like the first time we "dated" lol.

Honestly though hmm why not go out somewhere and end the night with going back to her place, just say something like you're not ready to call it a night at the end of the night and want to go back to her place to watch a movie/show or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships