Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2014, 07:12 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Good with women = having game
This is your definition. This is not the definition everyone works with. This is actually a very easy concept to understand. Not everyone defines "having game" the same way you do.

Quote:
You're attempting to say I'm getting upset to frame my posts coming from an emotional place. I assure you they are not.
But clearly you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge that not everyone is working on the same sheet of music regarding terms and definitions. You've taken a "my way or the highway" approach to it, not a very intellectual approach at all.

Quote:
I only try to explain that the materials do not just teach lying and manipulation. I've been with over 50 women and currently am in an ltr with a girl I love. I could care less if you think it works or not.
I'm sure you do. I never accused you of anything otherwise.

Before I was married I was successful in casual dating and relationships. I never struggled to approach women, generally had good success in a wide range of cold approaches as well as taking casual friendships to the next level. I was certainly not a player and never had "game." I was just myself. I sometimes share thoughts and ideas with some guys I knew who struggled with women. I was not a PUA, I was just a friend sharing some ideas on what had worked for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 07:16 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
This is your definition. This is not the definition everyone works with. This is actually a very easy concept to understand. Not everyone defines "having game" the same way you do.

But clearly you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge that not everyone is working on the same sheet of music regarding terms and definitions. You've taken a "my way or the highway" approach to it, not a very intellectual approach at all.

I'm sure you do. I never accused you of anything otherwise.

Before I was married I was successful in casual dating and relationships. I never struggled to approach women, generally had good success in a wide range of cold approaches as well as taking casual friendships to the next level. I was certainly not a player and never had "game." I was just myself. I sometimes share thoughts and ideas with some guys I knew who struggled with women. I was not a PUA, I was just a friend sharing some ideas on what had worked for me.
I do not consider myself a PUA. Just a guy who has benefited from some online reading that has helped me in my relationships.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:19 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times
All you have to do is learn to play woman better then Tiger Woods plays golf .

Old 01-19-2014, 07:40 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,001,526 times
I think men should focus more on what happens after getting the woman's phone number and going out on a date. That whole...relationship part.

Our culture is so rooted in hooking up and meeting people for the first time, but there's little discussion on what to do afterwards.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:46 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
I think men should focus more on what happens after getting the woman's phone number and going out on a date. That whole...relationship part.

Our culture is so rooted in hooking up and meeting people for the first time, but there's little discussion on what to do afterwards.
Whoa, one step at a time man.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:48 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Well you sure are attached to the term "game". Maybe people who are attached to the term thinks it sounds cool I guess.

It's a standard term that all people use. If you think this is a PUA term you need to get out of the house a little more.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:52 PM

113 posts, read 275,427 times
Too many nonsense myths about PUA

Good PUA guys just teach you to be confident, fun, playful and have the right kind of energy to be attractive to women. The canned pick up lines and routines, the ridiculous outfits - that stuff is the extreme side of PUA that people tend to fixate on. It's not what the core beliefs of PUA are

It's the same thing as bodybuilding. People think that if you're into bodybuilding, you're trying to be a 300 pound juiced up monster, not realizing that there are plenty of men and women who enjoy bodybuilding who are natural, healthy and attractive

Old 01-19-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideLightning View Post
Too many nonsense myths about PUA

Good PUA guys just teach you to be confident, fun, playful and have the right kind of energy to be attractive to women. The canned pick up lines and routines, the ridiculous outfits - that stuff is the extreme side of PUA that people tend to fixate on. It's not what the core beliefs of PUA are

It's the same thing as bodybuilding. People think that if you're into bodybuilding, you're trying to be a 300 pound juiced up monster, not realizing that there are plenty of men and women who enjoy bodybuilding who are natural, healthy and attractive

lol yeah, but don't bother man. All they can do is whine about some terminologies because they have nothing more. It's all good.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post

Does not change the fact that this is basically what PUA is, you're just too stubborn to agree. Whether you agree with the terminology or not.. you're basically explaining exactly what we've been saying.. except you refuse to say it has any resemblance to PUA.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:14 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
"Not me, I'm in my prime."

Doc Holiday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships