Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 04:36 PM

1,030 posts, read 4,278,152 times

Advertisements

Whoa talk about reliving personal experiences from my days as a teen...

I agree with what most have posted. Dont wait and take control. Be honest to her and yourself. Stop thinking of her as someone who is hot, but rather someone who is interesting to you. Its perfectly normal to be nervous but you really have nothing to be nervous about. Just go with the flow and know that its no big deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2013, 07:26 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,726 times
even blind squirrels find a nut every once and awhile.

Let go of the nerves, let go of all the limiting, un-powerful crap your holding onto. "I'm no good with girls" "I don't know what to say/do", "I'm weird", whatever it is. Let it ALL go right...NOW, and embrace the FACT that you are a G.D LADIES MAN. You pis* excellence. You know exactly what to do in the moment. Girls just want to hook up, so you allow them to, you give them the opportunity to act on their desires without fear or judgment, your the right kind of guy, the guy women want to bang and who guys want to be. You are sex incarnate. I want you to yell all of this at yourself in the mirror every day, every single day, morning and night. "I am a G.D LADIES MAN, I pis* excellence, etc etc". It should be funny, very fun, energizing, you keep riffing with yourself. Do it before you go meet any girls, go out at night, etc. As ridiculous as that sounds, trust me when I say it has an impact. No one does it, and most people aren't successful squirrels. Do what others aren't willing to do, and do it consistently.

Be a squirrel with 20/20 vision and you'll find nuts all the time. Take off the blindfold and run into the light.

k, Saturday night. Time to go find some nuts.

If you haven't figured it out yet, by nuts I mean women.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:16 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknowwhat1232 View Post
alright, i might later tonight, i'm still nervous though
She obviously likes you. Don't wait.

Call her not text.

Tell her it was the best movie you never watched.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships